Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi Greg

Thread: Leica 10x25 ultravids

Leica 10x25 ultravids

Looking to reinvest some of my gun confiscation compensation and I have had my eye on these for years. Before I drop the hammer on a new pair does anyone have some they want to offload?

Also is there a cheaper local source than Outdoor Supplies?

@Sarvo may have a pair in stock. have a pair of trinovids and really happy with them. you do lose a bit of light compared to the bigger pairs of binos but its made up for being so small and compact. also find i move my head a lot more when glassing faces than moving eyeballs, being smaller and lighter you can glass for longer before you get sore arms as well

Check out the swaro cl pockets, Have the 8x25 which while not as higher mag, means more light transmission for size. ( they also do 10x )

@223nut thanks for that. I have contacted him and hes got the right price but not putting in a order any time soon.
    @Got-ya I will look into those although I have had 8x before and am fairly keen on 10x.

If anybody knows of any more deals let me know. I would be particularly interested in any overseas web sites with sharp prices. I have checked camera land ny and the returned stuff on Amazon.

Bumping this bad boy ttt

Alternatively can everyone buy more stuff off @Sarvo so that he can put an order in and I can get my binos.

Free bump

3 forum posts, total so far, all in the same thread looking for a cheap quality binos