Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By kiwijames
  • 2 Post By Magnus
  • 2 Post By kiwijames
  • 1 Post By kiwijames
  • 2 Post By MSL

Thread: Leica Geovid HD 10 x 42 Meters

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar

Leica Geovid HD 10 x 42 Meters

Hey. I want to buys @Jit Geovids but first I need to move mine to fund.
    These are Geovid HD's in great order. I have had them from new in late 2013. They are kept safe and sound always being in a Kuiu bino bivvy (included if wanted in sale).
    I dropped my original pair bought secondhand from @The Claw and proper wrecked them. They were returned to Leica via Lacklands and a new pair were sent to me.
    The only issue with them is the Leica badge in the focus knob has fallen out so I am again returning them to Lacklands to be serviced. I do not anticipate any problems and again it will probably be with the same fantastic customer service Leica offers.
    The glass is perfect with no scratches or chips. The housing would be 9.5 out of 10. The only mark I can see is a minute scuff on the diopter ring.
    They are fantastic glass and I would have no problems if they did not sell Im just wanting the TBR function from the later generation.
    Anyone keen on some great glass with inbuilt range finder? I'm not sure on what they're worth but I'm sure the market will advise.
    Sorry, I've boxed them up to send away so pictures to come but in reality find a generic photo off Google or what ever and you'll be pretty close.
    Jit likes this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

$?

I'll offer 5hundy done deal cheers.
    xtightg and dannyb like this.

PM'd you keen

Photos showing binos and rest of stuff. Even found thereís a spare new pair of lens caps in the box I forgot about.

$2500 TYD
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I'll offer 5hundy done deal cheers.
    Good start deposit. Once the remaining 2K hits the account Iíll deliver them in person.
    Fireflite and WillB like this.

I have a set of these, glass all day in big country without having your eyeballs sucked out! and range out to silly distances.

Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    I have a set of these, glass all day in big country without having your eyeballs sucked out! and range out to silly distances.
    Yeah, they're great glass. I had some Ultravids before and I would never be able to use anything other than Euro glass again. So crisp and clear.
    hotsoup likes this.

MSL
    What a snob, I just make a circle with thumb and index finger on each hand and hold those up to my eyes.
    kiwijames and Frodo like this.

^^^ Funny Post, had the same myself, but found definition was poor at first & last light !