Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Leupold RX-1200i rangefinder - New in wrapping

This rangefinder came as a warranty replacement for an early model that I returned. It is unopened and a very good unit. Reduced price to members here for $575 SPF. Listed on TM as well.

For the fine print on the rangefinder specs keep scrolling down.

Name:  DSC00060.JPG
Views: 255
Size:  371.8 KB

LEUPOLD RX-1200i*Compact Digital Rangefinder, with DNA (Digitally Advanced Accuracy – 1000yards), 6×22

With Leupold’s high performance DNA (Digitally enhanced Accuracy) engine, the RX-1200i provides accuracy never offered at this price.
    With readings displayed to the nearest 1/10th yard, DNA’s third generation signal processing significantly increases dependability on soft, non-reflective targets and provides superior ranging consistency regardless of target colour.
    Smaller, and markedly brighter than previous rangefinders, the RX-1200i is less than 4 inches long and features multiple display-intensity settings.
    A newly redesigned Quick Set Menu uses on-screen prompts for exceptionally intuitive and easy use in the field.- 1-handed Quick Set Menu®.
    All RX-1200i Compact rangefinders are completely weatherproof and feature multicoated optics, selectable reticles, measurements in yards or meters, and fold-down rubber eyecups to accommodate users with or without eyeglasses.
    Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display offer a bright, crystal-clear image.
    3 different selectable reticles and the Line Of Sight Distance (LOS) helps take the guesswork out of aiming.
    Pocket-sized and packed with features, Leupold’s new RX-1200i with DNA makes all other rangefinders dim in comparison.
    Find the exact distance to your target with the Leupold RX-1200i 6 x 22 Range Finder with DNA Laser.

SPECIFICATIONS
    Magnification: 6x
    Effective Range: – Reflective Target: 1215 yds – Non-Reflective Target: 900 yds
    Minimum Range Distance: 6 yds
    Eye Relief: 17.0mm
    Exit Pupil: 3.6mm
    Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
    Multi-Coated Lens System
    DNA (Digitally Enhanced Accuracy) Engine delivers precise results
    Readings displayed to nearest 1/10th yard
    Accuracy 1/10th yard***************************
    Vivid OLED Display (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
    3 different selectable reticles include
    - Plus Point™,
    - Duplex – Duplex with Plus Point so you can customize out in the field
    Line Of Sight Distance (LOS) gives you the straight line distance to the target
    Fold-down rubber eyecups give added comfort
    Rubber armored for durability and shock absorption
    Fast Focus Eyepiece with Precision Clicks for quick adjustments in the field
    Continuous range updates in scan mode keep you on target as you track your prey’s movement or scan an area
    Measurements in Yards or Meters
    WeatherProof
    1-handed Quick Set Menu® uses on-screen prompts to let you choose settings easily
    Weight: 7.8 oz
    Dimensions 3″ L x 3.8″ H x 1.4″ W.
    Battery Type: CR2 Lithium (1) included
    Warranty: 1-year limited
    INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
    * Rugged Field Case
    * Lanyard
    * CR2 Lithium Battery (1)
    DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy): next generation engine that delivers increased accuracy, speed and range
    High-performance optics: deliver a 3x brighter picture image for accurate ranging in low-light conditions
    6x magnification: gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move
    Advanced OLED technology: user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions
    Choose from three different reticles: Plus Point, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
    CR2 lithium camera battery powered: RX-1000i with DNA features a convenient battery power indicator
    Truly Compact: At 3 inches long, 3.8 inches tall, and 7.8 ounces, the RX-1200i with DNA is a powerful tool that fits in your pocket
    Machined aluminum: makes up the tough, weatherproof frame and body
    Accurate ranging: up to 1,000 yards on reflective targets, with measurement readouts in yards or meters
    Redesigned Quick Set Menu: easier to use in the field, thanks to on-screen prompts
    ## Manufacturers / Leupold Code ## 119359 ##

Sold?

Not sold yet. Listed on Trademe so won't be long. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers

SOLD