Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Lowa Renegade Lightweight boots for sale

I have a new pair of Lowa Renegade LL size 9 boots for sale. My reason for sale is that they are 1/2 a size too small and I need to get the 9 1/2 boots.

I was able to buy them for $300 which is what I need to get so I can buy the 9 1/2 boots.

These boots are best suited for day or weekend trips. They are lightweight hiking boots.

Manufacturer's blurb here:

Lowa Renegade LL Mid Boots Mens
    The Mens Lowa Renegade LL Mid Boots are a sturdy, all-purpose, all-terrain, leather hiking boot. Lowa has taken the classic Renegade design and added a buttery, soft glove leather lining for increased comfort and breathability. But besides this new lining, the Renegade LL still delivers the trail performance you love about the classic Renegade GTX. The Renegade LL utilizes MONOWRAP frame technology in it's construction, allowing this Lowa boot to be lighter and more supportive than ever before. This frame delivers outstanding shock absorption while remaining long lasting and eco-friendly. Uppers in water-repellent Nubuk leather make the Renegade tough against abrasion and ensure that these Lowa boots will be with you for many adventures. Stabilizing underfoot when you head into rougher terrain is a full length nylon shank. Underneath the Renegade, a Vibram Evo outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of terrain. This Lowa hiking boot also features derby cut lacing to comfortably fit a wide range of feet. Comfortable, supportive and cushioned, the Mens Lowa Renegade LL Mid Hiking Boots are perfect for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking.

Name:  3108470442_l.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  35.3 KBName:  PC070005.jpg
Views: 2062
Size:  84.6 KB

are they size 9 US or 9 Euro please mate ?
    Cats have nine lives-which makes them ideal for experimentation...

They are size 9 US which is a UK 8 and EUR 42. Cheers