Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Sarvo

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Johnny Booger
  • 2 Post By Scout
  • 2 Post By Johnny Booger

Thread: M&P15-22 Performance Centre

M&P15-22 Performance Centre

M&P15-22 Performance Centre for sale. Includes 4 magazines, Vortex Spitfire 3x, Magpul MBUS irons sights, length of MLOK Pic rail.

Performance centre model has the 18 inch heavy/fluted barrel, VLTOR butt stock and Hogue grip. Has been a great setup for spotlighting Peacocks/Possums etc with the suppressor and flashlight mounted on the foreend (DPT and flashlight not included in sale). I've had it since April last year, has had some use in that time, maybe 1000 rounds through it. No marks or scratches. Have since replaced it with a Tippmann, though in truth it has better accuracy than the Tippmann, gets 1MOA (half inch at 50 yards) groups when I'm doing my bit.

Included is the Vortex Spitfire 3x prism scope. While this has the EBR-556B reticle for 5.56 ballistics, I found this also worked well for 22LR. Shooting CCI SV rounds zeroed for 40 yards, holdovers work well (centre crosshair for 25 to 50 yards, first holdover for 75 yards, second holdover for 100 yards, third for 125 yards). According to iStrelok that is, never did a lot of shooting with at 125 yards.

Cycles well shooting CCI subs, though I have mostly used the SV. Very reliable gun.

Asking $1000 ono. Any questions let me know.

Thanks!

Name:  IMG-3581.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  1.50 MB
    Name:  IMG-3582.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  1.57 MB
    Name:  IMG-3583.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  1.27 MB
    dogmatix, JoelA and singularity like this.

Aah reminds me of the good old days !

Good luck on the sale bud .
    dogmatix and Ftx325 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Booger View Post
    M&P15-22 Performance Centre for sale. Includes 4 magazines, Vortex Spitfire 3x, Magpul MBUS irons sights, length of MLOK Pic rail.

Performance centre model has the 18 inch heavy/fluted barrel, VLTOR butt stock and Hogue grip. Has been a great setup for spotlighting Peacocks/Possums etc with the suppressor and flashlight mounted on the foreend (DPT and flashlight not included in sale). I've had it since April last year, has had some use in that time, maybe 1000 rounds through it. No marks or scratches. Have since replaced it with a Tippmann, though in truth it has better accuracy than the Tippmann, gets 1MOA (half inch at 50 yards) groups when I'm doing my bit.

Included is the Vortex Spitfire 3x prism scope. While this has the EBR-556B reticle for 5.56 ballistics, I found this also worked well for 22LR. Shooting CCI SV rounds zeroed for 40 yards, holdovers work well (centre crosshair for 25 to 50 yards, first holdover for 75 yards, second holdover for 100 yards, third for 125 yards). According to iStrelok that is, never did a lot of shooting with at 125 yards.

Cycles well shooting CCI subs, though I have mostly used the SV. Very reliable gun.

Asking $1000 ono. Any questions let me know.

Thanks!

Attachment 160926
    Attachment 160924
    Attachment 160925
    Where u located mate?

Near Morrinsville.

Sold, pending funds etc
    northdude and singularity like this.