Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By 223nut

Thread: Macpac Glissade Pack

Macpac Glissade Pack

Macpac Glissade Pack. 80L. Backpack 4: Fits torsos: 15.4-19.7” Capacity: 4874 cu.in. At least 13 years old, and it's not been used from that time. Very light use before then. A bit dusty easily cleaned. $250 plus postage, if any. With the advanced Quantum Harness system, the Macpac's Glissade 80L trekking backpack transfers load weight from your shoulders and spine to the front of your hips, correcting your center of balance and helping you hike upright and more comfortably. Contact through the forum or by mail , thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by sissi; 14-02-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Hi there. Where abouts are you based as i would love to try it on for comfort and size.

Hi I think it'll be a little bit difficult to try it , I can only send it .i'm based in Montpellier (FRANCE) But don't think about confort , these packs are well - known fot their confort and for the size I can only send you this (mine is Backpack 4):

Backpack 2:
    Fits torsos: 12.2-16.5
    Capacity: 4272 cu.in.

Backpack 3:
    Fits torsos: 14.6-18.9
    Capacity: 4573 cu.in.

Backpack 4:
    Fits torsos: 15.4-19.7
    Capacity: 4874 cu.in.
    Average size: Approx. 28x14x9
    Average weight: 5 lb. 8 oz.

Hi I think it'll be a little bit difficult to try it , I can only send it .i'm based in Montpellier (FRANCE) But don't think about confort , these packs are well - known fot their confort and for the size I can only send you this (mine is Backpack 4 please take a look at the size I just modified it , don't forget it's an approximation ):

Backpack 2:
    Fits torsos: 12.2-16.5”
    Capacity: 4272 cu.in.

Backpack 3:
    Fits torsos: 14.6-18.9”
    Capacity: 4573 cu.in.

Backpack 4:
    Fits torsos: 15.4-19.7”
    Capacity: 4874 cu.in.
    Average size: Approx. 32x15”
    Average weight: 6 lb.

Im keen as , can you measure the distance between your ears just to make sure it fits ?
    This year will go down in history . For the first time a civilised nation has full gun registration . Our streets will be safer , our police more efficient , and the world follow our lead into the future" Adolf Hitler ,1935

Hi , sorry I don't know what you mean by the distance between my ears , can you explain me exactly? may be by a drawing

If i understood what you mean , the distance is 13,7795 " (35 cm) .WORN IT SEEMS LIKE THIS (photo taken from google) : Name:  BAGP.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  18.0 KB

So you joined a forum on the other side of the world to sell a pack to a group of strangers.... Did I get anything wrong here?
    elcaro, FatLabrador and Simon P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    So you joined a forum on the other side of the world to sell a pack to a group of strangers.... Did I get anything wrong here?
    I've been reading for a long time many interesting topics there written by friends and not strangers as you are saying and I recently joined this forum to try to sell my pack , is there a problem here ? anyway thanks for your welcome .Strange , I visited AUSTRALIA (Perth exactly) few months ago and people were fantastic , I have never had a remark of this kind .