Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By B.pope
  • 1 Post By B.pope
  • 1 Post By 308mate

Thread: Nightforce nsx 3.5-15x50 mil:mil, illuminated & zero stop. Want to trade on compact

Nightforce nsx 3.5-15x50 mil:mil, illuminated & zero stop. Want to trade on compact

This is a great scope & im on 2 minds but want to save 300g on a sane scope but without the bells/whistles of exposed wind turrets & parallax turret (happy with covered small time hunting turrets) BUT just want elevation dial good and handy. Prepared to loose the big 50mm objective (prob kick myself in low light when needed) for weight saving.
    Iím after a trade to a 2.5-10x42 compact nightforce AND can pay but cash for right scope! I have lots of guys wanting to buy this given itís the mil for ret & Mrad adjust so happy to pay cash for your compact & will sell mine on but if you after more mag & this can suit us both then happy.
    Cheers
    grunzter and josh86 like this.

Come on, gotta be some member out there who has one of these & thinking about cash or trade plus $$ on better magnification😝. Appreciate hearing from you

Probably a lot of keen buyers, but hard to find swappers...

Yea I hear you @grunzter. Iím will ing to buy OR trade so anyone out there who has one Iím keen to hear 😉. Thanks for showing sum interest bro 👍🏽👍🏽
    grunzter likes this.

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    So how much $ do you want for the scope?
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

@Beaker, Iím only selling my scope to go for a compact so not really intending to sell as I need a replacement before I sell (hense a trade would be great). If you have a compact 42 objective and mil/mill illuminated ret & in super condition And considered trade Iíll pay up to $500 plus trade mine. Recon this is super generous but Iím serious

Quote Originally Posted by B.pope View Post
    @Beaker, I’m only selling my scope to go for a compact so not really intending to sell as I need a replacement before I sell (hense a trade would be great). If you have a compact 42 objective and mil/mill illuminated ret & in super condition And considered trade I’ll pay up to $500 plus trade mine. Recon this is super generous but I’m serious
    Why dont you sell it and order a new version of the scope you want?
    cameronjackwhite likes this.

Really donít want pay new price as I know sheís gonna get scratched and knocked up 😝. Iíll keep using until I find a used compact then sell mine. If you come across anything pls let me know. Thanks for taking an interest bro. Iím sure something will surface in time