Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Kiwi.bloke

Thread: Norinco M305 / M14 .308 Rifle, M14/M1A Blackfeather RS Aluminum Stock & CASM Mount

Norinco M305 / M14 .308 Rifle, M14/M1A Blackfeather RS Aluminum Stock & CASM Mount

Listing on behalf of a mate who is Internet challenged... The rifle is his and is in his possession in Christchurch. Pick up preferred so FAL can be sighted but may be able to arrange shipping once the correct police paper work and forms are supplied.

This is a Norinco M305 (or M14) .308 semi automatic rifle that has been fitted into a M14/M1A Blackfeather RS Aluminum Stock (www.m14.ca). The rifle is an A category firearms and comes with 2 x 5 round magazines. The barrel length is 16". Also supplied (not fitted) is the M14.ca CASM scope mount shown in the pictures below. The op rod and op rod guide is replaced when the Blackfeather stock is fitted and these parts, along with the rails and A2 buffer tube mounting block are included.

Plenty of photos are included that show the rifle, stock and parts pretty well. Overall condition would be a 9/10 as it got very little use and spent plenty of time lounging around in his safe.

The stock makes these rifle surprisingly handi and useful - a nice piece of kit and it is easy to mount a variety of slings, optics and lights etc to the chassis. It is quite a nice rifle to shoot and I believe it shots around 1.5-2 inches in the supplied stock.

Please PM me with any questions and I will get them answered for you.

Price is $1400.00 including delivery if required. If you pick up I am sure he will knock 50 dollars to save on the postage and packaging costs. I do not believe any ammunition is included with the rifle - in any case it would only be available if the rifle was picked up.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Snowgrass, 308, Banana and 2 others like this.

Bump