Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Price advice

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    354

    Price advice

    Gidday, found out my Mrs has some credit card debt right when we’re trying to get a mortgage. I need to flick my S/S Tikka T3 223 1:12. Shortened to 18”, hardy can, brand new Vortex Diamondback 4-12, Harris copy. I’ve put 240 rounds through it, was basically new when bought second hand.
    Would appreciate some advice on price to sell. Just ballpark would be great. Would rather sell here than yellow site.
    Cheers
    Scott

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Geraldine
    Posts
    196
    $1500
    McNotty likes this.

  3. #3
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,599
    Yeah $1200-$1400 will see a quick sale. May even get a tickle more splitting up
    McNotty likes this.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wairarapa
    Posts
    417
    Bloody woman and credit cards lol

  5. #5
    Caretaker
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,373
    It’s lovely that she wants to share

    Return the favour

    Get a 308 and rem mag to go with your .223

    Then a Hilux and a GSP

    Then your going into this whole adventure on an even keel
    Last edited by 7mmsaum; 03-09-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    mikee, McNotty, Steve123 and 2 others like this.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

  6. #6
    SiB
    SiB is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,592
    If you’re renting, go for broke and buy so you’re paying it off, not the landlord.
    Then you can talk about replacing said rifle
    7mmsaum, Brian, McNotty and 2 others like this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    It’s lovely that she wants to share

    Return the favour

    Get a 308 and rem mag to go with your .223

    Then a Hilux and a GSP

    Then your going into this whole adventure on an even keel
    I had the last laugh when her mother found out, scary woman In saying that, I did get a new Hilux and rifle last year. Said rifle will be replaced, but house takes priority.
    7mmsaum, Steve123 and Micky Duck like this.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Bloody woman and credit cards lol
    @Monk tell me about it bro. She’s lucky she enjoys shooting
    Monk likes this.

  9. #9
    Member Micky Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Geraldine
    Posts
    4,166
    YOU are lucky she enjoys shooting.....

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    YOU are lucky she enjoys shooting.....
    Yes, and that

  11. #11
    Member 257weatherby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Crimechurch City.
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by McNotty View Post
    Gidday, found out my Mrs has some credit card debt right when we’re trying to get a mortgage. I need to flick my S/S Tikka T3 223 1:12. Shortened to 18”, hardy can, brand new Vortex Diamondback 4-12, Harris copy. I’ve put 240 rounds through it, was basically new when bought second hand.
    Would appreciate some advice on price to sell. Just ballpark would be great. Would rather sell here than yellow site.
    Cheers
    Scott
    Stick pics up and get it rolling!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    354
    SPF. $1550 with 200 odd rounds
    Cheers Team

  13. #13
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    7,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    YOU are lucky she enjoys shooting.....
    although it appears she likes spending more
    257weatherby likes this.

  14. #14
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    6,677
    If my other half liked shooting she would have a whole room full of firearms, most of them still in their boxes, then tell me that she needs to buy a new one because the ones she already has dont match with her outfit that shes going to use for the one and only time next weekend, and she can't use one of the existing ones because her friends might see her using the same one twice, and that wouldn't be good for some reason a man cannot fathom. I'm glad she doesnt like shooting.
    She likes shoes though
    Steve338 and McNotty like this.
    #30GANG....

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Invervegas
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    If my other half liked shooting she would have a whole room full of firearms, most of them still in their boxes, then tell me that she needs to buy a new one because the ones she already has dont match with her outfit that shes going to use for the one and only time next weekend, and she can't use one of the existing ones because her friends might see her using the same one twice, and that wouldn't be good for some reason a man cannot fathom. I'm glad she doesnt like shooting.
    She likes shoes though
    Cripes - hard finding the perfect woman, mines not into shoes or shooting, or even handbags, suppose I'm bloody luck she's still with me after 34 years . . .
    tetawa likes this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. PRICE INCREASE
    By tetawa in forum Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Testing.
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 18-10-2015, 10:16 PM
  2. Best Price on .223
    By rs200nz in forum Reloading and Ballistics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
  3. The price of R.U.C
    By sniper80 in forum Outdoor Transport
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:29 PM
  4. Price increase
    By moonhunt in forum Varminting and Small Game Hunting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14-12-2011, 05:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!