Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Apocalypticaman
  • 2 Post By Feral
  • 1 Post By Apocalypticaman

Thread: PSA AR15

  1. #1
    Member Apocalypticaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Remote Islands of New Zealand
    Posts
    195

    PSA Mid-Length AR15 w/extras (A Cat)

    Up for sale - PSA AR15 Mid-Length, with FNH barrel 1:7 twist
    $1400 + $20 shipping
    Excellent condition - <500rds fired approx.
    2 x 7rd Lancer magazines
    Side swivel adaptor + thread protector
    Magpul trigger guard + MBUS rear
    Magpul MS4 sling
    KNS Precision Anti-Rotation Pin Set
    Spikes H2 buffer
    Discreet carrying case
    Service Rifle legal build.
    This is an A-category rifle. Thumb-hole stock, ground off bayonet lug, nil muzzle device, magazines 7 rd max.
    Shipped through local firearm shop. Police order form must be arranged and emailed by Arms officer to my email address.
    Upper and Lower will be sent in one package - bolt sent separately.

    Offered subject unsold - advertised elsewhere.
    Full funds must please be deposited within 3 working days or will be re-listed up for sale. I've had a few sales drag on for weeks and not keen on that.

    Name:  20170728_160628.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  1.03 MB
    Name:  20170728_160641.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  1,011.0 KB
    Name:  20170728_160743.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  960.0 KB
    Name:  20170728_160749.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  951.6 KB
    Name:  20170728_160803.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  1.05 MB
    Last edited by Apocalypticaman; 28-07-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    Banana, grunzter, WallyR and 1 others like this.
    Scientia potentia est

  2. #2
    Member tommygun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypticaman View Post
    Up for sale - PSA AR15 Mid-Length, with FNH barrel 1:7 twist
    $1400 + $20 shipping
    Excellent condition - <500rds fired approx.
    2 x 7rd Lancer magazines
    Side swivel adaptor + thread protector
    Magpul trigger guard + MBUS rear
    Magpul MS4 sling
    KNS Precision Anti-Rotation Pin Set
    Spikes H2 buffer
    Discreet carrying case
    Service Rifle legal build.
    This is an A-category rifle. Thumb-hole stock, ground off bayonet lug, nil muzzle device, magazines 7 rd max.
    Shipped through local firearm shop. Police order form must be arranged and emailed by Arms officer to my email address.
    Upper and Lower will be sent in one package - bolt sent separately.

    Offered subject unsold - advertised elsewhere.
    Full funds must please be deposited within 3 working days or will be re-listed up for sale. I've had a few sales drag on for weeks and not keen on that.

    Attachment 72866
    Attachment 72867
    Attachment 72868
    Attachment 72869
    Attachment 72870
    Damn it I hope you are only selling it to replace it with something better.

  3. #3
    Member Apocalypticaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Remote Islands of New Zealand
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Damn it I hope you are only selling it to replace it with something better.
    Yes sir. This is indeed the case.
    D
    Scientia potentia est

  4. #4
    Member Apocalypticaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Remote Islands of New Zealand
    Posts
    195
    Offer of sale withdrawn. [Offered subject unsold - advertised elsewhere.]
    D
    Last edited by Apocalypticaman; 29-07-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    Scientia potentia est

  5. #5
    res
    res is offline
    Member res's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    3,226
    whats the carying case? that looks really good
    Using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member Feral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Blenheim
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypticaman View Post
    Offer of sale withdrawn. [Offered subject unsold - advertised elsewhere.]
    D
    Nice work with the contract law.
    tommygun and Apocalypticaman like this.

  7. #7
    Member Apocalypticaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Remote Islands of New Zealand
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    whats the carying case? that looks really good
    BULLDOG CASES/NATIONAL MERCHAN AR-15/M16 ULTRA-COMPACT DISCREET RIFLE CASE | Brownells
    Fawls likes this.
    Scientia potentia est

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Ar15
    By 338 in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 06:13 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-03-2016, 06:48 AM
  3. FS : LMT ar15
    By C7A1 in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-02-2016, 10:31 PM
  4. NEA AR15
    By rs200nz in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-01-2014, 04:16 PM
  5. WTS. AR15
    By Nibblet in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-12-2013, 06:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!