Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Dougie
  • 2 Post By Dougie

Thread: real israil defence pasgt helmet.$150 .going oversea sell.bargain

real israil defence pasgt helmet.$150 .going oversea sell.bargain

Description

real israil pasgt helmet.level nij iiia . paid 270 nz dollar. just sell cheap 150. size unifit. real collectors item. pick up or post ok

must sell all my beloved gears cause going oversea. break my heart but have to sell. everything is near new. used only once or twice. buyer must pick up as i don.t have time to sent. serious buyer only please. please check out my other listing of bargain item. my lost your gain. everything sell super cheap. any questions please email.me cj20031388 at hotmail. thanks

see gunstuff link for photos

israil defence pasgt helmet.$150 .going oversea sell (Auction ID: 123100, End Time : 31 Jan. 2015 00:00:00) - GunStuff.co.nz

any questions please pm me. cheers

hi guys just have to sell all my gears going oversea to work. if anyone want make a few bucks i.m happy to sell all my gears very cheap. any offer please e-mail me cj20031388 at hotmail. i.d rather sell them as whole set. any one keen please offer

Oh gosh I wish I could have seen video evidence of this guy in action will all his, erm, "kit"
    Kscott, Savage1 and ebf like this.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Oh gosh I wish I could have seen video evidence of this guy in action will all his, erm, "kit"
    Just because some people (myself included) collect these sorts of things, doesn't automatically mean that they get kitted out to "operate" in them.
    "I would rather suffer under imperfect freedom, than languish under perfect control".

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Just because some people (myself included) collect these sorts of things, doesn't automatically mean that they get kitted out to "operate" in them.
    So you don't have any vids either? awwww come on, man!
    Savage1 and ebf like this.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt