Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Redding 260 remington A series dies

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380

    Redding 260 remington A series dies

    After some redding 260 A series dies. The two die set . the full length and bullet seater. Would like good condition or near new. Pm me. cheers.
    199p likes this.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    surley

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    bump

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    bump

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    416
    Have you tried Dead Eye Dicks in Levin they have Redding gear?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermastor View Post
    Have you tried Dead Eye Dicks in Levin they have Redding gear?
    They only have the deluxe one mate. new ones are 3 to 5 weeks away a. cheers for that.

  7. #7
    Member Mathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Posts
    2,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Dicko View Post
    They only have the deluxe one mate. new ones are 3 to 5 weeks away a. cheers for that.
    Considered any other brand? Hornady comes to mind. I've got a mixture of Redding & Hornady in my range of dies and haven't had any troubles with the big H.

  8. #8
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,811
    Seem to be in stock at Workshop Inno

    Gunsmithing &Reloading Tools - Redding F/L Die Set, Dies

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Considered any other brand? Hornady comes to mind. I've got a mixture of Redding & Hornady in my range of dies and haven't had any troubles with the big H.
    i really like redding. think i am just a little anal . im sure hornady are sweet though. cheers.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    if i have no luck here will try that cheers. havent seen that site before. they are competitive a.

  11. #11
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Dicko View Post
    if i have no luck here will try that cheers. havent seen that site before. they are competitive a.
    For anything reloading equipment wise say dies, tools, presses, lube etc they are the go, for pills etc you need to check gun works, black watch and others as well, they all seem to have various prices for various brands, not one is cheaper across the board that I know of.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    For anything reloading equipment wise say dies, tools, presses, lube etc they are the go, for pills etc you need to check gun works, black watch and others as well, they all seem to have various prices for various brands, not one is cheaper across the board that I know of.
    Yeah i think gun works are quite good for hornady pills. everyones got there go to's. ive had a look at black watch, haven't tried them yet.

  13. #13
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Dicko View Post
    Yeah i think gun works are quite good for hornady pills. everyones got there go to's. ive had a look at black watch, haven't tried them yet.
    Black watch were cheaper than GW by $10 for my eldx's

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    haha they are cheaper . bollicks. learn something new everyday.
    Gibo likes this.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Manuwatu
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Black watch were cheaper than GW by $10 for my eldx's
    Cheers Gibo just ordered some redding dies of the workshop inovations cheers for that.
    Gibo likes this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Redding dies
    By johnd in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-04-2017, 05:50 PM
  2. FS: Redding 7.62x39mm Series B dies
    By tommygun in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-09-2016, 02:21 PM
  3. Swap: Redding 6.5-284 dies for 270WSM dies
    By Bundook in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-06-2016, 02:58 PM
  4. Wtd Redding .308 dies.
    By Danny in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 07:47 AM
  5. REDDING A-SERIES DIES 30/30WIN
    By gamereaper in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!