Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reloading equipment and rifles for sale

Reloading equipment and rifles for sale

I have a chance of picking up a really nice old rook rifle in lovely condition, so I need to get make space and free up some cash at the same time!

first I have a RCBS case gauge tool, these are 249 new at reloaders RCBS Case Master Gauging Tool I appreciate this isn't new but its in good nick best offer

I will keep trying to upload a picture but for some reason its not loading up???

Ive also a Mosin Nagant in good condition, it has all the bits and bobs it came with like bayonet, sling etc as well as 60 rounds along with 27 reloadable cases as well also as the scope side mount. Ive spent time reloading for this rifle and it is and can be surprisingly accurate dependant on load. again best offers

Again if I could just load up some pic's I would!!! I will keep trying!

and I have 100 cases of new unfired carcano brass $100
    I appreciate & respect differing views, I greatly value the benefit of good conversation around differing opinions & respect points of view contrary to my own, however when you’re a belligerent self-opinionated obnoxious troll like individual, +1 to the ignore list

Ive also an smle No1MkIII as well as a No4MkI that may need new homes! (again when I can upload, there will be pics!!)

Also if someone knows of any collectors of muskets please let me know as ive one or two of those needing new homes, but these are more for a collector! prefer to deal with a collector than TM!!!!!
    I appreciate & respect differing views, I greatly value the benefit of good conversation around differing opinions & respect points of view contrary to my own, however when you’re a belligerent self-opinionated obnoxious troll like individual, +1 to the ignore list

PM me on the muskets thanks
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Resize your pics then click the photo frame icon(with a tree in the frame) at the top of the reply box. I have found pics of less than 5mp upload sweet, over I have to resize.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

ive reduced the file size to 49kb! still no joy.......

I might create a page on my website and post that link!

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    I might be interested in the 303s

FYI another free and easy image hosting site is iForce - New Zealand's premium image hosting site!

NZ based, just upload, copy the code and paste. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tertle View Post
    Ive also an smle No1MkIII as well as a No4MkI that may need new homes! (again when I can upload, there will be pics!!)

Also if someone knows of any collectors of muskets please let me know as ive one or two of those needing new homes, but these are more for a collector! prefer to deal with a collector than TM!!!!!
    I know a couple Ex gunners who come into the bar that are avid black powder lads. What can you tell me about them?

Man still having issues around uploading images, so ive gone with the iForce option, but im sorry it doesn't appear to post the image only a link!

So.....
    Link to case gauge
    iForce - New Zealand's premium image hosting site!

Link to Mosin and some other bits

some pics of the muskets
    http://iforce.co.nz/i/owi5gsyl.gjd.jpg

im going to see if I cant load pics of the Enfields later as this seems a little arse at the moment!!!!

If anyone wants some images emailed to them feel free to drop me a line

Cheers

Mark

How much are you wanting for the rifles.

Use the code from the 1st box "Embed on bulletin boards" it has the most amount of code but that will display the image directly on the page.

thank you, I will give it another go!!!

your not selling the .22 above the mosin perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggie View Post
    your not selling the .22 above the mosin perchance?
    yes its on the chopping block! but only just, its a loverly old Winchester that ive had for a few years now, its a take down that is still rather accurate and a stack load of fun, again a good offer and she could be yours! It is a good wee rifle!

what shall we start the bidding on for the 22 pump?
    Eion likes this.