Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

reloading gear Invercargill

Anyone in Invers ( or near ) looking for reloading gear ...... thinkin of selling mine . Basically a Rockchuck kit ,case turner /trimmer ,case master gauging tool , two Mec 600's ( inc adjustable charge bar ) and other odds and sods . Would prefer someone who can come and see rather than sending the stuff away
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .

How much would ya sell the rockchucker and case trimmer for?

Yeah I'd be keen for a nosey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Same here...

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

P.G
    Also keen on the case trimmer

I have had a lot of interest , thanks , but ( honestly ) I cant be arsed splitting all this stuff up any more than separating the shotgun stuff from the rifle stuff. There are a couple of guys coming for a look and if that don't pan out I will post pics of the stuff and go from there . Old story , my jewellery , don't really want to sell it but hasn't hardly been used since 2001 and common sense sez sell
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .

I'll buy the lot and sell it individually to those who want it? Deal lol ? Just being a cheeky bastard but if your keen then let me know

All the rifle stuff went to a good home yesterday , I still have 2 Mec 600 presses ,one is missing the primer seating bit and the bottles ( don't leave them in the sun ) . one has auto prime , there are 1-1/4 , 1-3/8 and 1-1/2 ounce charge bars and some powder bushes , there is also an adjustable charge bar , and a few wee spares ( 6 & 8 crimp starters , plastic wad guide , primer punch ). Basically one well optioned press and nearly a whole one for spares . I found the missing primer seater rolling about somewhere when we moved house......... so I put it somewhere safe..............where I would remember ................and not loose it.................but ...............I mean its only been 8 years so it will probly turn up soon . Now all I gotta do is find the keys to the bolt & mag cabinet ..........yeah I read all the posts about dumb arses who leave the gun keys hanging in full view , and decided to move mine to a safe place .................so thanks to all you conscientious conscience pricking bastards out there
    Lesson , Putting things in a safe place only works if you never want to see them again