Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Remington 700 mountain rifle 7mm08

DBD
    Dodgy man, it's states on here that it sold. The add on TM states he got it new. So who is talking bullsh*t?

Would be confident the tm add is bs

So the gun is being sold on TM by TM member @davidpetch94 (previously similar member on this forum), but appears to have been brought by @redroar on the forum (given trying to sell the suppressor on here). Seems a bit suss! Perhaps a new account after the previous discussion after another rifle was brought and package broken up and sold potentially for more?

DBD
    Quote Originally Posted by superdiver View Post
    Would be confident the tm add is bs
    I asked on here about it and was told by this forum seller that he got second hand and did about 60 through it. Its bullsh*t that some twats buy/sell on here and go sell on TM with total false statements for a profit.
    Pete_D likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoelA View Post
    So the gun is being sold on TM by TM member @davidpetch94 (previously similar member on this forum), but appears to have been brought by @redroar on the forum (given trying to sell the suppressor on here). Seems a bit suss! Perhaps a new account after the previous discussion after another rifle was brought and package broken up and sold potentially for more?
    redroar is davidpetch, openly admits to this in a previous for sale post. Wheelin and dealin
    https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....rockett-69808/
    Pete_D likes this.

Just to be clear guys, the trademe ad does not state that I bought it new - the first owner bought it new for that price. It also states that the round count is less than 200 - this is what the seller told me. I am simply buying and selling gear. If the items are not of any interest to you, you can simply ignore them - you don’t have to buy them.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by redroar View Post
    Just to be clear guys, the trademe ad does not state that I bought it new - the first owner bought it new for that price. It also states that the round count is less than 200 - this is what the seller told me. I am simply buying and selling gear. If the items are not of any interest to you, you can simply ignore them - you don’t have to buy them.
    Cheers
    The forum is a place for buying, selling and trading for hunters within the forum; not for you to take advantage of the good deals intended for like minded people and sell else where for a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by redroar View Post
    Cheers
    Buying gear for a deal on here and then on selling for a profit on the yellow site is pretty lame
    buzzman, Pete_D and raspy like this.

DBD
    The add on TM stated that he got it new but has since changed the add. Caught out lying.

On trademe you are saying that you bought it brand new for 2100.
    So that is a complete bullshit you wanker....
    Pete_D likes this.

The price that buyers pay is entirely their own prerogative regardless of what's going on behind the scenes, however some sellers seem to see this place as an appropriate venue for selling their stuff for what they are prepared to accept off TM plus 8%, maybe they should consider buying TM shares and not mess around with guns and things at the expense of those that enjoy using them without taking part in any such rort. Incidentally I bought one of these exact rifles, unfired and still in the box, less the suppressor from another member on here last year for $1200.
    mikee and Pete_D like this.
    Just going to take a look around the next bend...

Strangely the questions have disappeared from the auction?

DBD
    That's cos he's using another trademe account "pom942"... scammer!
    superdiver likes this.