Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Rifles for sale - Weatherby Vanguard 308 and Norinco m305 /M14

Evening All,

I have been informed that in order for me to buy "another bloody gun" I have to empty out the gun cabinet a bit.

Weatherby Vanguard .308 Blued/ Synthetic. Shortened, threaded and suppressed by Gunworks. Gunworks suppressor included (think it is a duralium), along with a neoprene cover

Excellent condition, has fired 107 rounds in the three years I have had it, previous owner fired 10-20 rounds to zero. Has been for a couple of few walks but most use has been on the range, firing groups of 3-5 rounds to confirm zero. Has always been cleaned well with Hoppes No 9. A few minor blemishes in the bluing and a few spots on the bolt where a little rust was cleaned off after a wet week up in the hills last year. Hasn't been used as a walking stick/ scrub bar and isn't all scratched up.

Was grouping 1-1.5 inch at 100m with factory 150gr Powerpoint ammo (firing prone unsupported) last time I zeroed it. No doubt it would do better yet either off bags or with handloads.

Currently has a Nikon Prostaff 3-9 x 40 BDC mounted (I think rings are weaver). Really nice clear glass (I could see bugger all difference between this and a mates monarch) and the BDC is useful without being too busy.

Asking $1050 for the whole lot (excl ammo) or $850 for everything except the scope (excl ammo).

I also have 85 rds powerpoint and 40 rd corelokt (both 150gr) available to buyer at a price TBC (It'll be less than it cost me)

Name:  DSC_0480.JPG
Views: 2457
Size:  132.6 KB

Name:  DSC_0476.JPG
Views: 1511
Size:  126.9 KB

Also for sale is a Norinco M305 copy of an M14. Bought it 2 years ago off the original owner, who cleaned the cosmo off, covered it in tacticool rails and fired <50 rounds before deciding it wasn't for him. I put about 20 rounds through from new as a test of function and maybe 10 rounds since then. Since then it has sat in the safe waiting for me to start it as a project that I just kept putting off.

I bought it with the intention of either copying a mate and dropping it into an Archangel stock or spending a bit of time and money turning it into a b@stardised crazy horse m14 (Welcome Crazy Horse Rifles). Long story short, I ended up going with an AR15 in 6.8 instead.

AFAIK, total round count is <100. It has only ever left the safe to go to the range. Can't see any appreciable wear. Have never fired it for grouping

Accessories are as shown in the photo: -
    -Fore-end wood (plastic) has been replaced with a scout scope rail,
    -Long rails were/ can be fitted to either side, along with the rubber rail covers for them.
    -Rear scope mount rail has been fitted, replacing stripped clip guide (also included)
    -2 x 5 rd mags
    -Cleaning kit and sling
    -Not pictured, but included, is a bandoleer with between 70-80 rounds of barnaul in 5 rd stripper clips and cardboard boxes

Asking $700

Name:  2014-01-27 16.01.43.jpg
Views: 3850
Size:  436.6 KB

More than happy to answer any questions or reasonable offers

Bump already

Also have an excellent condition mossberg 930 SPX that is looking a bit surplus to requirements at the moment but undecided whether to list it for sale or not.

If anyone is marginally keen let me know and I'll put up photos and details etc

Spx is a pump right?

Hey, the mossberg spx is a semi. You might be thinking of the Winchester xps, which is a pump. The spx is their special purpose semi, pretty much set up for 3 gun shooting. The same as this onehttp://www.gunstuff.co.nz/611/auction_details.php?name=mossberg-930-spx-12g-semi-auto-shotgun-accessories&auction_id=124372 (not my listing)

M305/M14 down to $600

Bump

Off to tardme tomorrow arvo if no one is interested. Have also listed my Mossberg 930SPX FS on the forum. Offers considered on all

Weatherby down to $950

Norinco sold, thanks. Weatherby and mossberg 930 spx still available

Quote Originally Posted by ubique View Post
    Weatherby down to $950

Hi, would do a swap on your silencer for some of my stuff?

Check @Stuff 4 sale or swap. Cleaning rod is gone the rest is still there.

Thanks BF
    Nothing is tough about having a 70 lb bow and looking like an uncoordinated praying mantis while trying to draw it back.

Hey @Boar Freak , thanks but i'd like to sell at least the rifle and suppressor together. Cheers

How much just for the suppressor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As above. Cheers

Mossberg gone. Only weatherby left