Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By timattalon

Thread: Rings for EM332

Rings for EM332

Hey guys,

Bought myself a nice little EM332 a few weeks ago and now the optics have left the states I need to sort myself some rings. From what I can gather they need to be an 11mm dovetail to fit the rifle, and 1" to fit the scope (Weaver Kaspa 4-16x44).

Quality wise, is there any reason to spend a bucket-load on rings for a cheap-ish 22 set up? Any suggestions on what to get and from where? Anyone got some collecting dust they want to move?

Cheers,
    Adam
    “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” - Thucydides 463BC

These probably deserve some rings that are in the decent class, crap rings can wiggle and a little smidge of movement in the optics can make quite a bit of difference down the line. The rings/mounts are one of the most important bits in the equation IMO. Can't really advise on what you need exactly as it's really dependant on where you need to mount that scope for your eye relief etc best to try it out when it arrives and then work out the sizing and type you need.

I have some that should fit the bill. I even have access to a EM332 to make sure before I send them. I have a heavy duty Mount master set for Airguns (two screws each side of the ring and two screws into the clamp) at around $29 per pair, and if you want something nicer there are some Millets here at around $90 per pair. If you are interested, send me some accurate dimensions of the scope and I will find one here the same size and make sure they are suitable before selling them to you. (Wont matter how good they are if they dont fit the scope....)

Will you leave the back sight attached to the rifle or will you remove it?
    Dorkus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post
    I have some that should fit the bill. I even have access to a EM332 to make sure before I send them. I have a heavy duty Mount master set for Airguns (two screws each side of the ring and two screws into the clamp) at around $29 per pair, and if you want something nicer there are some Millets here at around $90 per pair. If you are interested, send me some accurate dimensions of the scope and I will find one here the same size and make sure they are suitable before selling them to you. (Wont matter how good they are if they dont fit the scope....)

Will you leave the back sight attached to the rifle or will you remove it?
    Cheers, I'll have a look over the weekend and PM you.
    “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” - Thucydides 463BC