Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Ruger 10/22 stainless synthetic takedown red dot

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    I'll ask you one question, would you have joined the forum if you could have sold the 10/22 on Trade Me.
    I donít give a horses arse about selling the ruger , I have tried to delete this post since I started getting the shit thrown at me . Why canít I sell it on trade me , itís a legal firearm ? Itís pretty bloody obvious that I made a mistake with regards to protocol on this forum for which I have apologised. Now how about doing something useful and tell me how to delete this highly offensive post ? Then maybe my tarnished reputation can be restored and I wonít have to continue hanging my head in shame.

Again sorry you feel this way. You cant delete it. it will be gone in the back blocks of the buy/sell section soon enough.
    Your mistake was a small one, and I don't consider it a biggy at all. In fact apart from some pointed comments, people will have completely forgotten about it in due course
    but as i wrote they do have their reasons.
    Your comments about retardme are shared by a shit ton of people on here believe me, so you do have some common ground at least.
    Just everybody chill ok and that includes forum members. I know the thoughts behind the comments but they arent helping.

stand up man,
    give em some back

hugs n sad faces elsewhere
    levels likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    Again sorry you feel this way. You cant delete it. it will be gone in the back blocks of the buy/sell section soon enough.
    Your mistake was a small one, and I don't consider it a biggy at all. In fact apart from some pointed comments, people will have completely forgotten about it in due course
    but as i wrote they do have their reasons.
    Your comments about retardme are shared by a shit ton of people on here believe me, so you do have some common ground at least.
    Just everybody chill ok and that includes forum members. I know the thoughts behind the comments but they arent helping.
    Thanks, you are right , lots of good people on here . A few dickheads too 😁
    rugerman and Scout like this.

yes, yes there are, not wrong there. Not everyone gets along but by and large, pretty good.
    levels likes this.

There are dickheads all through society mate so only fair we have a few here
    Since Tard me stopped letting people sell semiautos, we have seen a bunch of people just joining to sell them here. To be fair there is no minimum requirements to sell stuff here unlike at the other forum so newbies can't be blamed for doing it.
    Stick around or leave it's up to you, but if you stick around and contribute to the forum you will find there is a heap of knowledgeable people who can offer advice ( some of it qualified ) for whatever problems or questions you may have about all sorts of things.

Quote Originally Posted by levels View Post
    Thanks, you are right , lots of good people on here . A few dickheads too ��
    Ftx325 and levels like this.

There really should be a message when registering for the forum suggesting that first post should be in Introductions, especially before listing sale items.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    There really should be a message when registering for the forum suggesting that first post should be in Introductions, especially before listing sale items.
    Yes, as there is nothing listed in the POSTING SALE ITEMS: A GUIDE to say introduce yourself first. Maybe an admin could make that change, it might help avoid situations like this in future.
    bigbear, Jamesyd and levels like this.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

Quote Originally Posted by levels View Post
    I don’t give a horses arse about selling the ruger , I have tried to delete this post since I started getting the shit thrown at me . Why can’t I sell it on trade me , it’s a legal firearm ? It’s pretty bloody obvious that I made a mistake with regards to protocol on this forum for which I have apologised. Now how about doing something useful and tell me how to delete this highly offensive post ? Then maybe my tarnished reputation can be restored and I won’t have to continue hanging my head in shame.
    Bear in mind too on tard me there's some protection for the buyer @levels. On here it's all based on trust so you have to earn that trust also before you will get much response (or dare I say respect) here.
    As mentioned you could just be posting random pics from the web of the Ruger and then bail with the money....
    Just give it time and build that trust and a history with people here dude.
    You'll be right...

Just check out the responses to your intro.
    People are mellowing already...

And we would all like to see some hunting stories.... plenty of brownie points to be earned there.
    Last edited by Ftx325; 20-02-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    levels likes this.
    born to hunt - forced to work

Matzka07
    I must apologize my my gramma comment, I didnt realize it was going to explode that bad. was entirely ment as a joke thus the joke that went with it. All the best with the forum if your going to stick around.

Matt
    rugerman and levels like this.

Hey @levels, saw your intro. Nice. Wish you were in Taranaki I'd probably take that great little takedown off your hands.
    levels likes this.

very obviously a joke mate
    free level up for Levels
    Unless of course you have decided not to sell it and leave the forum, in which case sorry to bring the thread up another level to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by matzka07 View Post
    I must apologize my my gramma comment, I didnt realize it was going to explode that bad. was entirely ment as a joke thus the joke that went with it. All the best with the forum if your going to stick around.

Matt
    levels likes this.

kw
    If you are interested in selling what is the price as my daughter is looking for something like this?