Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Clewsy
  • 3 Post By deer243

Thread: Ruger Precision Enhanced 308 with Nikon 4-16x50

Ruger Precision Enhanced 308 with Nikon 4-16x50

RPR Enhanced 308 with 20" barrel. Effectively new. Fired 5 rounds to check scope lined up. Has new Nikon 4-16x50 BDC scope with Nikon flip up covers. Comes with everything that came in the original box including the 2 x 10 round pmags, muzzle break (minor scratch from putting on), action lock, picatinny rail for bipod mounting etc. and all the paperwork. $3200 for the package including the case. Has one small mod to stop stock rubbing on metalwork when folded whcih is not in this photo. Small black silicon button added using Sugru. Easy removed. Better deal than you could possibly get anywhere else in NZ. Have original boxes if buyer also wants. PM for more details

Name:  RPR1.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  405.1 KB
    BRADS, Bernie and TianBotha like this.

Scope is a Monarch 3 by the way. Last guncity price was $799. So add an RPR at $2699, scope at $799, rings $90, plus a free gun case and at $3200 this is a steal by over $300

you know you want it. will separate for the right prices. make me an offer, you may be surprised.

Will do this for $3100 without the gun case. best deal on an RPR you'll see in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clewsy View Post
    Will do this for $3100 without the gun case. best deal on an RPR you'll see in a long time.
    Good luck with sale but it doesnt matter if its as good as new, its still second hand and buying without a warranty so its only a best deal on RPR if its brand new and as its not i wouldnt state that esp as you can get it elsewhere very near your secondhand price new . I always go on the fact its lost 20 percent as soon as you buy it so that my help a quicker sale for you,
    tetawa, BRADS and Knoxy_09 like this.

some good points Deer243 although ruger dont offer warranties as far as I can tell. lots of websites simply state they stand behind their products. the nikon has a lifetime replacement warranty as well. heres hoping they never need to be called on.

if someone feels they have better price in mind then simply flick me a message and we can discuss. open to realistic offers.

RPR now sold.