Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

For Sale - Sako A7 .270 WIN SS synthetic stock with IMS & Leupold VX-1 3-9x40 Scope

Offered at $1,800 (NZD)

Send me a PM if interested.

I left this rifle in NZ with my cousin in Southland. The Itegrated Moderating System (IMS) was made by MAE in Auckland in December 2011 so I have only used the rifle on about 8x trips into the bush.

Here are the details:
    Sako A7 .270 WIN SS synthetic stock, purchased in August 2011 - Not the current Soft Touch (ST) stock

MAE Integrated Moderating System (2011) SS, 2011 - Made in Auckland (approx.. 660 grams)

Leupold VX1 3x9-40 scope - model 56600, duplex rectile matt black finish, 2011

Warne Maxima steel rings matt black finish, 2011

Limbsaver Precision Fit Recoil pad 10011 for Sako / Tikka, 2011

Does NOT includes the sling swivels pictured - BUT - does include the bolt that came with the rifle which is not pictured !

This rifle has fired about 80 rounds and has been kept clean in storage in NZ between my annual trips home at Christmas.

Excellent Condition but has some cosmetic scuffs as you would expect from a rifle that has been in the hills.

Buyer must provide copy of NZ Firearms License

Name:  SakoA7_270WIN.jpg
Views: 4664
Size:  333.1 KB
    Name:  SakoA7_270WIN-b.jpg
Views: 2540
Size:  316.4 KBName:  SakoA7_270WIN-c.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  315.4 KB
    Name:  SakoA7_270WIN-a.jpg
Views: 3154
Size:  336.8 KB
    In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when conserved by the sportsman. The excellent people who protest against all hunting, and consider sportsmen as enemies of wildlife are wholly ignorant of the fact that in reality the genuine sportsman is by all odds the most important factor in keeping wild creatures from total extinction.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Now listed on Trade Me - $1,299.00 No Reserve !

Sako A7 270 win | Trade Me
    In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when conserved by the sportsman. The excellent people who protest against all hunting, and consider sportsmen as enemies of wildlife are wholly ignorant of the fact that in reality the genuine sportsman is by all odds the most important factor in keeping wild creatures from total extinction.
    Theodore Roosevelt