Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    260

    SKS Rifle, Ammo etc

    Having a clean out and for sale is the following :

    Norinco SKS rifle in 7.62x39. Has a 7 rnd magazine, Choate scope mount ( receiver mounted, not dust cover), barrel threaded and front sight moved back, recoil pad fitted and comes with sling. Also has a Troy Claymore muzzle brake/ thread protector ( not shown in pics). DOES NOT INCLUDE SCOPE OR RINGS.
    $500

    650rnds of Norinco 7.62x39 FMJ ammunition in 25rnd packets. Includes ammo tin.
    $280


    5000 x Murom Small Pistol Primers. Last available
    $220

    Name:  IMG_0895.JPG
Views: 490
Size:  3.38 MB
    Name:  IMG_0896.JPG
Views: 452
Size:  2.72 MB
    Name:  IMG_0892.JPG
Views: 434
Size:  2.11 MB

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    260
    A couple more items...

    Brand new Manders. 22 suppressor
    $40

    French made Unique. 22 suppressor. 1/2 x 20 thread pattern.
    $70

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Taranaki
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Having a clean out and for sale is the following :

    Norinco SKS rifle in 7.62x39. Has a 7 rnd magazine, Choate scope mount ( receiver mounted, not dust cover), barrel threaded and front sight moved back, recoil pad fitted and comes with sling. Also has a Troy Claymore muzzle brake/ thread protector ( not shown in pics). DOES NOT INCLUDE SCOPE OR RINGS.
    $500

    650rnds of Norinco 7.62x39 FMJ ammunition in 25rnd packets. Includes ammo tin.
    $280


    5000 x Murom Small Pistol Primers. Last available
    $220

    Attachment 92324
    Attachment 92325
    Attachment 92326
    Hi mate, keen on the ammo. Any idea on postage to Taranaki? Cheers.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Jafa land
    Posts
    2,716
    Any of those 22 suppressor over barrel?

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by outlander View Post
    Hi mate, keen on the ammo. Any idea on postage to Taranaki? Cheers.
    Depends where in the Naki? I'd say $30 due to size and weight tho. Pick up is not too far away in Wanganui...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    Any of those 22 suppressor over barrel?

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
    Negative. Both muzzle forward. The Manders is fairly compact, the Unique is almost twice as long but a very effective suppressor ; I had one on a Unique X51 rifle and you it was very quiet.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Taranaki
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Depends where in the Naki? I'd say $30 due to size and weight tho. Pick up is not too far away in Wanganui...
    Pick -up would be the answer, I think. Could you PM me with how we can proceed?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Jafa land
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Negative. Both muzzle forward. The Manders is fairly compact, the Unique is almost twice as long but a very effective suppressor ; I had one on a Unique X51 rifle and you it was very quiet.
    Ok. Not keen sorry. Have a maniatis which does the job ok. It's just I have a 22 inch barrel on my jw15 which shoots ok. So don't want to chop it.

    Just not a big fan of the added length that's all.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    260
    Ammo, Unique moderator, and Primers are gone

    Sks and Manders silencer still available.

    Will take $450 for the sks or $400 without scope mount........

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    260
    Last call on the SKS before listing on TM tonight

  11. #11
    Member Scope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Clevedon
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Last call on the SKS before listing on TM tonight
    Did you sell sks?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Flying Domestic with a rifle and ammo
    By TianBotha in forum Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Testing.
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 02:24 PM
  2. Rifle and reloaded ammo accuracy
    By Floody in forum Reloading and Ballistics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 10:20 AM
  3. FS Rifle - 25-06 incl Scope and Ammo
    By faregame in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-04-2013, 02:24 PM
  4. Service Rifle Ammo!
    By ishoot10s in forum Shooting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-01-2013, 08:21 PM
  5. Factory Ammo for 308 Bush Rifle
    By Dino in forum Reloading and Ballistics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!