Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: SKS stock or Parts Wanted

SKS stock or Parts Wanted

In particular after a bolt and an ati strike force stock or similar. Also keen to purchase second hand SKS parts trigger group etc.

and you are
    Feral and Gun nut like this.

Banned
    I have divined from his message that he wants to buy some SKS bits. Who does he need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsen Highway View Post
    Who does he need to be?
    No one in particular, but it's generally expected that new forum members introduce themselves in the Introductions thread before diving into the Buy/Sell section.
    northdude, Feral and 300CALMAN like this.

Banned
    Why? Are you going to judge his introduction? If someone on here wants to sell him something and he has money and a license why does he need to be vetted by you?
    Last edited by Carlsen Highway; 26-08-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsen Highway View Post
    Why? Are you going to judge his introduction? If someone on here wants to sell him something and he has money and a license why does he need to be vetted by you?
    I'm just a regular forum member, not an admin. I don't make the rules, and I won't be vetting anyone. I was merely pointing out what I think most of the forum member expect.
    northdude and Feral like this.

Banned
    Okay. His real name's Barry. He lives in Mangakino in a one bedroom bedsit. He used to be a farm manager but things got complicated and the wife got down about it, and he ended up in the hardware section of the warehouse in Tokoroa. He doesn't like it much, but you have to follow the harvests when it come to money. He's into rabbit shooting and army surplus guns too, he shot his first deer quite a while back. Nowadays he rebuilds SKS's and tries to get them to shoot with handloads and such. It's an interest. The wife is fucking gone anyway, he has to do something, hanging about the pub on a Monday evening is no way to spend your life. He likes cats but he doesn't tell anyone about that much. His wife was allergic to them. First thing he did after the divorce was finalised was buy a persian cat named Roland, and an SKS he wants to trick out, only he's short a BOLT AND STOCK AND A FUCKING TRIGGER
    Last edited by Carlsen Highway; 26-08-2017 at 03:51 AM.
    Marty Henry likes this.

But your happy to vet us some on here are a bit protective about our great forum we have here and that's one of the things that makes it good how about taking Barry under your wing and taking him parts shopping and save us from your unintelligent crap you sometimes post

Can you tell us more about Roland?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    But your happy to vet us some on here are a bit protective about our great forum we have here and that's one of the things that makes it good how about taking Barry under your wing and taking him parts shopping and save us from your unintelligent crap you sometimes post
    NOrth Dude, I will honestly try to be less unintelligent if you will explain who you're protecting this forum from by attacking brand new people, and who asked you to do it.

Why don't you lead by example and introduce yourself first to Spaz. Spaz wont have seen it he is only brand new. Neither have I. Must have missed it. Go ahead - tell us all about yourself.

if your intelligent enough look back through the introduce your self thread theres my example cutie
    Feral and Tommy like this.

Banned
    You know I probably won't, love. But continue, tell us who you're protecting the forum from, or whether its just an excuse for being a cunt to new people.

yes sir like Im going to let some dick bag tell me what to do and do it but whatever Carlson carry on your quite entertaining
    Steve123 likes this.

Banned
    Help us out with a full stop every now and then Cunty.

love you Carlson now can anyone help us out and let us know where the circus is at the moment they left one of the clowns behind