Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Arsenal Sarvo

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi Sapper
  • 1 Post By dogmatix
  • 1 Post By dogmatix

Thread: Some 12g ammo for sale

Some 12g ammo for sale

Hey guys im new to the website referred here from a mate, i live in Tauranga been hunting and shooting for about 16 years now , mostly goats and pigs and lots of target shooting cant get enough of the sport
    And always have things in my collection that i look to move on to the next person
    In saying that i have a slab of 12g 9 pellet buckshot 70mm to part with Fiocchi is the brand looking for $300 ono pickup is always preferred but i can send through local gunshop
    Comes in ziplock bags for freshness
    Current firearms license to be shown on pickup, thanks and will see alot more of me on this site

Resident Curmudgeon Kiwi Sapper's Avatar
    I'm interested in the Fiocchi, but as I am still waiting for after 3 months plus another for one month for Constable Plod to respond that makes the remote purchase impracticable.

Perhaps that is his cunning plan, just ignore the mail order approval applications he insists we we make and we will all take up knitting and embroidery instead............OOooooooooooooh just think of all the sharp things I could start collecting then.
    “There was a moment's suspense while Conscience and Sheer Wickedness fought the matter out inside him, and then Conscience, which had started on the encounter without enthusiasm, being obviously flabby and out of condition, threw up the sponge.”

Name:  images.jpeg-3.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  20.6 KB

Resident Curmudgeon Kiwi Sapper's Avatar
    Looks good, but as i said, as Constable Plod is not doing his job I have no idea how long it could take us to finalise a purchase.
    I am going into his lair on Monday about the other two delays and that may, MAY give an indication of an improvement or further extended delays.
    Targetshooter101 likes this.
    “There was a moment's suspense while Conscience and Sheer Wickedness fought the matter out inside him, and then Conscience, which had started on the encounter without enthusiasm, being obviously flabby and out of condition, threw up the sponge.”

Quote Originally Posted by Targetshooter101 View Post
    Hey guys im new to the website referred here from a mate, i live in Tauranga been hunting and shooting for about 16 years now , mostly goats and pigs and lots of target shooting cant get enough of the sport
    And always have things in my collection that i look to move on to the next person
    In saying that i have a slab of 12g 9 pellet buckshot 70mm to part with Fiocchi is the brand looking for $300 ono pickup is always preferred but i can send through local gunshop
    Comes in ziplock bags for freshness
    Current firearms license to be shown on pickup, thanks and will see alot more of me on this site
    Welcome mate, good to have you here.
    Targetshooter101 likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Sapper View Post
    Looks good, but as i said, as Constable Plod is not doing his job I have no idea how long it could take us to finalise a purchase.
    I am going into his lair on Monday about the other two delays and that may, MAY give an indication of an improvement or further extended delays.
    Tell me about it. Its been 5 weeks for a permit for a 303.
    Gave up and got a local forum member to collect for me.
    Still no permit.
    Cordite likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Tell me about it. Its been 5 weeks for a permit for a 303.
    Gave up and got a local forum member to collect for me.
    Still no permit.
    There was me again looking for the "don't like" button.
    "I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." Groucho Marx