Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Some Rifles and Pistols to sell

  1. #1
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010

    Some Rifles and Pistols to sell

    Selling on Behalf.

    I have been asked by a mate to put some items on here to sell for him

    The items are as follows.

    A Type 56S AK 7.62x39.
    He wants $1500 plus post for it.
    Comes with 1 mag.
    Name:  type 56s.jpg
Views: 1645
Size:  67.6 KB

    Next is an AR15 with an ACOG scope. It is a TA35 ACOG, M4A1 Matched 11.5-16inch barrel) green chevron with fibre
    He wants $3500 for it plus post
    Name:  AR15 3500 with 2 mags.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  56.3 KB

    Next is a Race tanfoglio with 3-4 mags (9mm) and 41 AE barrel and 2 mags with 100 empty cases(41AE) $1500 plus post.
    Name:  tangfolio race.jpg
Views: 1669
Size:  182.8 KB

    And another Tangfolio with open sights.
    He wants $650 plus post. Comes with 2 mags.
    Name:  tangfolio.jpg
Views: 1661
Size:  213.6 KB

    Normal Permit to Procure needed.
    PM me if you are keen.

  2. #2
    Member nzfubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    862
    @Ozzy your open gun option

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Uplandstalker likes this.
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

  3. #3
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ashburton
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by nzfubz View Post
    @Ozzy your open gun option

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    9mm though

  4. #4
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    9mm though
    The Tangfolio race gun comes with a 41 AE barrel plus 2 mags and cases. @Ozzy
    Gives options I guess.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Land of the Long White Cloud
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    9mm though
    Doesn't matter if you shoot all in the A.

  6. #6
    Member stug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oxford, Canterbury
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    9mm though
    Just shoot A's

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Land of the Long White Cloud
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by jim160 View Post
    The Tangfolio race gun comes with a 41 AE barrel plus 2 mags and cases. @Ozzy
    Gives options I guess.
    41 AE isn't much of an option.

  8. #8
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    41 AE isn't much of an option.
    No idea. If you don't want a 9mm, there are plenty of other options out there. I just mentioned there was another barrel to chose from seen the 9mm seems so unappealing.
    Not sure why, more than capable of putting a hole in paper or knock over a steel plate at 10m or so

  9. #9
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ashburton
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by jim160 View Post
    No idea. If you don't want a 9mm, there are plenty of other options out there. I just mentioned there was another barrel to chose from seen the 9mm seems so unappealing.
    Not sure why, more than capable of putting a hole in paper or knock over a steel plate at 10m or so
    All to do with power factor for IPSC, either need to run 9mm at major PF to keep up with the guys running 38 Super, which can be a handful and hard on the gun. Or run minor power factor and have to deal with less points when you hit outside of the A zone.

  10. #10
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    All to do with power factor for IPSC, either need to run 9mm at major PF to keep up with the guys running 38 Super, which can be a handful and hard on the gun. Or run minor power factor and have to deal with less points when you hit outside of the A zone.
    Fair enough. Just starting to get into the IPSC stuff so I'm sure I will find this out one day.
    Will run a 9mm till I get somewhat better then might step up to a 45 or something like that. But that's a while away yet.

  11. #11
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ashburton
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by jim160 View Post
    Fair enough. Just starting to get into the IPSC stuff so I'm sure I will find this out one day.
    Will run a 9mm till I get somewhat better then might step up to a 45 or something like that. But that's a while away yet.
    My advice would be to look into what division you want to run, then buy what ever gun everyone else uses.

    Don't buy something that just looks cool to compete, as if you get serious you'll end up with the same gun as everyone else anyway, but you will have spent more money than necessary.
    johnd, Beaker and Scouterkotare like this.

  12. #12
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    My advice would be to look into what division you want to run, then buy what ever gun everyone else uses.

    Don't buy something that just looks cool to compete, as if you get serious you'll end up with the same gun as everyone else anyway, but you will have spent more money than necessary.
    I'm sure I will find that stuff out once I get a little better at it. For now, getting my B is the first step, and then have a crack at IPSC and 3 gun and go from there.Im sure I will get there at some stage.
    Trying to cull the excess stuff I don't need.

  13. #13
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    TTT

  14. #14
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    Bump

  15. #15
    Member jim160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,010
    Bump. Any interest.
    He said he would consider splitting the AR but would rather sell complete

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 10:20 PM
  2. few rifles to sell
    By Freezer in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 07:40 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20-07-2014, 07:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 10:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!