Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Stag hunts!

Banned

Stag hunts!

Reds starting to go same with japs,public land hunts $180 per day plus trophy fee if any.
    WallyR likes this.

Haven't you posted this before? ....and been advised thst you may wish to consider becoming a commercial advertiser? ....

I say let him post. Since we've given up on the no politics rule, I can't see how they can enforce this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickoli View Post
    Haven't you posted this before? ....and been advised thst you may wish to consider becoming a commercial advertiser? ....
    Have a look,him all good.
    Nibblet likes this.
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Seeya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwah hah ha no bloody ears!

Ejected
    So once you're commercial advertiser can you no longer list in buy sell section?

Edit: Or did he start his own thread in commercial without actually paying? Pretty dick move if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    So once you're commercial advertiser can you no longer list in buy sell section?
    Which one is he on the commercial advertiser list? I don't think he did bro, just used that location to post the one before this

Maybe we should have nurtured him a bit, might have been a good deal? but hey if the hammer works,
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Anyone can bleat on about communism, Trump, Mohammed, Jesus, racist South Africans can harp on about the old country, and nobody gets even a warning. One guy tries to make a buck outside of the forum and get banned?
    Rich007, Happy and Blisters like this.

One guy just trying to make a buck out of the forum - correct. And not give anything back.
    One guy Who had clearly had explained to him how things worked on numerous occasions. 4 times springs to mind.
    Not once did said person make any contact in regards to negotiating a deal etc. ignored and continued on with it.
    Clearly he didnít get the message, so in fairness to the guys who actually support the forum with their advertising and services he can find somewhere else to advertise.

This place is self moderating in the most part.
    If something is out of line then generally someone will point that out to the poster or it gets reported in which Admin review it.
    You know how it works.... so donít start to bitch about things not being done when you havnt done your own part in reporting or reminding those involved that itís out of bounds.

veitnamcam, JoshC, BRADS and 4 others like this.

I'm sick of reminding. I gave up at the point when a discussion on communism wasn't labeled politics, by a member with it plastered all through his signature...

It all just seems a little inconsistent.
    Sideshow and mawzer308 like this.

I think whatís possibly inconsistent is your mental stability...
    You have a problem with something but canít be fucked reporting it, but bitch about it and inconsistency when one of the few rules ARE enforced....

If people like the OP in question paid for their advertising, weíd be able to afford crystal balls for all the Admin and a full time thread reader to report questionable content..

I read every thread.....
    veitnamcam likes this.

would be all good if the op was paying something for selling hunting trips full time if only a one off maybe not it still would be cheaper for him than stealme and he would be advertising to his intended audience.as for the politics one well some people get very vocal on their experiences and might get a bit too focused on a certain point of view and colour their life and thoughts too much for others and sometimes it is intended as a bit of fun either way don't let others stress you out lifes to short enjoy the hunting .
    Maca49 and Blisters like this.