Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Philipo
  • 2 Post By Philipo
  • 1 Post By MSL
  • 1 Post By burtonator
  • 1 Post By burtonator

Thread: Stoney creek Dreambull pants

  1. #1
    More pills and Powder!! burtonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    1,072

    Stoney creek Dreambull pants

    Anyone have a set in medium that they don't want?
    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by burtonator View Post
    Anyone have a set in medium that they don't want?
    If you know anyone going to the Field Days, they often have very good deals on them there. I got a set and a Stowit for about fifty bucks each a couple of years ago.
    Overkill is still dead.

  3. #3
    Member tiroatedson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Te Awamutu Rural
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    If you know anyone going to the Field Days, they often have very good deals on them there. I got a set and a Stowit for about fifty bucks each a couple of years ago.
    They any good? They shower proof and wind proof or something..?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    The Scope Whore ! Philipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmy Nth
    Posts
    2,441
    They're a good set of budget priced waterproof over trou & only like a 100 odd dollars new. Burt needs to stop being such a farken tight arse lol
    burtonator, 199p and chainsaw like this.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

  5. #5
    The Scope Whore ! Philipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmy Nth
    Posts
    2,441
    While I like having top line gear - Here's a funny little story regarding these pants

    Murray aka Nesika on here brought a pair of fancy Kuiu WP trousers, the overall cost went $6 over the $400 while the transaction went through, He got stung by customs & ended up having to pay GST & import / customs duties hence they cost him nearly $550 "fuk me" !!!, he brought em round to show me these super cool light weight pants. I put em on the scales & they were the same weight as my hundy dollar dreambulls hahahahahahaha
    Shootm and 199p like this.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

  6. #6
    MSL
    MSL is online now
    Member MSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    While I like having top line gear - Here's a funny little story regarding these pants

    Murray aka Nesika on here brought a pair of fancy Kuiu WP trousers, the overall cost went $6 over the $400 while the transaction went through, He got stung by customs & ended up having to pay GST & import / customs duties hence they cost him nearly $550 "fuk me" !!!, he brought em round to show me these super cool light weight pants. I put em on the scales & they were the same weight as my hundy dollar dreambulls hahahahahahaha
    And both made in China, haha
    Philipo likes this.

  7. #7
    Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,215
    DreamBull? WTF sort of name is that? Do they have extra long pockets made of sport socks so you can have a solo reach around?
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post
    They any good? They shower proof and wind proof or something..?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah they are pretty good. Water proof. Not hardy like Techniflex and the like, but cheaper and lighter.
    Overkill is still dead.

  9. #9
    More pills and Powder!! burtonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    They're a good set of budget priced waterproof over trou & only like a 100 odd dollars new. Burt needs to stop being such a farken tight arse lol
    Yea good call but hey worth a shot eh
    Don’t know if you don’t ask
    Philipo likes this.
    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

  10. #10
    The Scope Whore ! Philipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmy Nth
    Posts
    2,441
    Yes touche

    You coming to Pengy's mid winter shindig bro ?
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    DreamBull? WTF sort of name is that? Do they have extra long pockets made of sport socks so you can have a solo reach around?
    They have the Fiordland Wapiti Foundation logo on them so probably named around that.
    If big pockets are your thing(for whatever reason) you might be better with another brand. Perhaps Swazi?
    Overkill is still dead.

  12. #12
    More pills and Powder!! burtonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Yes touche

    You coming to Pengy's mid winter shindig bro ?
    Didn’t know it was on, defiantly keen to try get there
    Shootm likes this.
    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

  13. #13
    If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mighty Manawatu
    Posts
    2,602

    I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Kuiu Pants / Stoney Creek Pants
    By LOC in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 12:27 PM
  2. FS: Stoney Creek Pants
    By Shootm in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2018, 11:12 PM
  3. FS: Stoney creek hydro tough pants
    By PerazziSC3 in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-04-2017, 07:01 PM
  4. Stoney Creek jacket and pants for sale
    By Proudkiwi in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 11:17 PM
  5. Stoney Creek - Silent series pants?
    By doinit in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 08:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!