Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cj0819

Thread: streamlight tlr2 with laser 300 luman. retail 249 us dollars. going over sea sell

streamlight tlr2 with laser 300 luman. retail 249 us dollars. going over sea sell

i brought this from optic planet for 249 us dollar plus 45 dollars shiping. just google streamlight tlr2 laser see how much they cost. these are the best light possible for any shotgun and rifle pistol. also come with red laser. very clear. i want 220 for this. very fair price. i can post or pick up. cheers

must sell all my beloved gears cause going oversea. break my heart but have to sell. everything is near new. used only once or twice. buyer must pick up as i don.t have time to sent. serious buyer only please. please check out my other listing of bargain item. my lost your gain. everything sell super cheap. any questions please email.me cj20031388 at hotmail. thanks

see photos at gunstuff links

streamlight tlr2 with laser 300 luman. retail 249 us dollars. over sea sell (Auction ID: 123098, End Time : 08 Jan. 2015 10:42:40) - GunStuff.co.nz

any questions pm please
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

hi guys just have to sell all my gears going oversea to work. if anyone want make a few bucks i.m happy to sell all my gears very cheap. any offer please e-mail me cj20031388 at hotmail. i.d rather sell them as whole set. any one keen please offer

this still avaiable