Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By HOO
  • 1 Post By 57jl
  • 1 Post By Dublin
  • 1 Post By DPT

Thread: Surpressor for .308

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    406

    Surpressor for .308

    I know a young fella that's after one for his factory threaded Howa .308 if anyone has a spare one. Unsure of thread can anyone tell me what the factory thread of the Howa is.
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member janleroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by 25 /08 IMP View Post
    Unsure of thread can anyone tell me what the factory thread of the Howa is.
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    I am not sure if all Howa’s have the same factory thread, but my 6.5CM came with 5/8"



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by janleroux View Post
    I am not sure if all Howa’s have the same factory thread, but my 6.5CM came with 5/8"



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    HOO
    HOO is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    89
    Pretty sure Howa factory thread is 1/2 x 20


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tetawa, 25 /08 IMP and Scope like this.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    212
    I have one. 1/2x20 9" 41mm Gunworks. PM me if you want it.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    just out of ngunguru east of whangarei
    Posts
    343
    Hardy 14x1 tread 308 suppressor $250
    25 /08 IMP likes this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by 57jl View Post
    Hardy 14x1 tread 308 suppressor $250
    What gen model is it and condition please

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by 57jl View Post
    Hardy 14x1 tread 308 suppressor $250
    Oops sorry wrong thread

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by PommyMcPomFace View Post
    I have one. 1/2x20 9" 41mm Gunworks. PM me if you want it.
    Pm sent

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by 25 /08 IMP View Post
    I know a young fella that's after one for his factory threaded Howa .308 if anyone has a spare one. Unsure of thread can anyone tell me what the factory thread of the Howa is.
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Give Waitaki Engineering a call. Theres are bloody good, built tough, effective, compact and a hell of a lot cheaper than the rest of them.
    25 /08 IMP likes this.

  11. #11
    DPT
    DPT is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    377
    Howa factory thread is 1/2-20
    25 /08 IMP likes this.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    406
    Thanks all I think the young fella is still short on funds NOW HE TELLS ME so sorry he will have to wait.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by 25 /08 IMP View Post
    Thanks all I think the young fella is still short on funds NOW HE TELLS ME so sorry he will have to wait.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    $260 for a .30 cal suppressor from Waitaki FYI

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by 57jl View Post
    Hardy 14x1 tread 308 suppressor $250
    PM coming

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Surpressor vs Brake
    By 25/08IMP in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 06:18 PM
  2. Full barrel surpressor.
    By Brenick in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!