Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Swaro ATX spotting scope.

My brother had one of these and it was probably his most prized material possession. We lost him 2 years ago and my Dad was really hoping to be able take care of his spotter but his partner, as a hunter herself has understandably held onto it to use on her trips.
    Myself and my other brother want to get him the same model for a Christmas present this year but unfortunately can't stretch the funds to a new one. It's a long shot but has anybody got one they are willing to sell? We have 3k max to spend. Thanks for your time.

Warm Barrels!

Savage sold that spotter.

Have a look at Bintel in Australia. Cheaper than anybody in NZ and they are good dudes. You might get stung with a bit of GST if shipping it over but by the time you take the 10% Aussie GST off because it’s being exported and add the 15% kiwi it’s only 5% more. We got a mate coming back from holiday to bring it over so didn’t have to worry about any of that. ATS is a great option too glass is just as good to the eye and a little bit cheaper

Just been in their website, the price was great but it specifically says they can't export to NZ, I will have to look into whether I can find someone to bring one over for me. The ATS is our backup, just trying to match the original for the sentimental reasons.

Hope your being legit bro. Bad karma if you’re just trying to score a deal.

I don’t think I would sell my ATX for that price.

I hope I never meet anyone who would.make up something like that just to get a deal.

Thanks everyone for your help so far, I'm hopeful I can get a friend in Sydney to pick one up from Bintel and bring it over when he visits next.

Quote Originally Posted by LMcNab View Post
    I hope I never meet anyone who would.make up something like that just to get a deal.

Thanks everyone for your help so far, I'm hopeful I can get a friend in Sydney to pick one up from Bintel and bring it over when he visits next.
    I hope you get what you're after. Sorry for your loss brother, I have one brother and I can't imagine losing him.

Don't know you but love to you and your family.