Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: T3 6.5x55

Big or small 6.5 drops em all.

T3 6.5x55

For sale is my trusty swede, as expected super accurate and in good condition. Stock has some scratches as expected from hunting rifle. Barrel is 20" and threaded 1/2 20
    Will come with new tikka rings , 67 140 amax projectiles and 230 grams of 2209 (including container) also cleaning brush and 30 odd cci primers plus whatever other bits I can find ( some odd factory rounds and other 6.5 projectiles)
    It has fired around 200 to 250 rounds max and barrel has always been cleaned after shooting.
    Wanting $925 plus postage if needed
    Happy to answer any questions

It's a Tikka it looks like a tikka, it has some scratches on stock and slight rub marks from suppressor but if anyone wants pictures let me know as photobucket isn't working for me anymore

Sold to me! better pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    Sold to me! better pm me!
    SPF to that man

It is with regret that I have withdrawn from the purchase of this rifle, so it is still for sale.

It is with regret that I have withdrawn from the purchase of this rifle, so it is still for sale.
    And in the mean time someone I put off buying this rifle has ordered a new rifle, a bit annoying .

Quote Originally Posted by falcon6555 View Post
    And in the mean time someone I put off buying this rifle has ordered a new rifle, a bit annoying .
    It'll sell, good buy I just need to say to my own self that I absolutely do not need this.
    Done & Bump.
    Dan M

Got any non photo bucket pictures? I sold my 6.5x55 and have regretted it ever since. Anything wrong with it? Let's not go down the boltface etch/cut thing again.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Got any non photo bucket pictures? I sold my 6.5x55 and have regretted it ever since. Anything wrong with it? Let's not go down the boltface etch/cut thing again.
    Can email you all the pics you like just don't have anywhere to import them from other than photobucket.
    Nothing wrong it only upgraded to a 7mm Rem mag as most of my hunting now is 350 plus yds and my nightforce scope has given me the confidence to shoot out past 600 now.
    Bigash likes this.

Been waiting ages to get a T3 6.5 and now I have one, a good one that actually is, "nothing wrong with it".
    Name:  Lam stock T3.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  756.6 KB
    Name:  T3 bolt face.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  736.0 KB

Turns out that the cock up with the police mail purchase form that delayed paying for the other one, was actually Karma looking out for me

Been waiting ages to get a T3 6.5 and now I have one, a good one that actually is, "nothing wrong with it".
    Attachment 73112
    Attachment 73113

Turns out that the cock up with the police mail purchase form that delayed paying for the other one, was actually Karma looking out for me
    Jonathan,

Was going into the AO in Monday morning to correct the paperwork, but there has now been a change of perspective, I feel I have to pass on the rifle. I will post on the for sale thread that you ran for this rifle, in order to bump it back to the top.

Regards,
    Andy.

So a change of perspective is changing your mind after committing to a purchase and not even having the decency to be straight up about it . Don't see what it's got to do with Karma, I think you'll find karma a bit further down the track from here.

Read post #21 and then #24 will show you what 257weatherby is like. He has done it before and will do it again

http://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.n...75/index2.html
    Wildman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    Read post #21 and then #24 will show you what 257weatherby is like. He has done it before and will do it again

http://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.n...75/index2.html
    You can back the fuck up pal, you tried to keep me swinging forever to get one of your stocks - Senator could manage it in a couple of weeks.

You really should make a choice, be a school teacher, or be a stock maker.

And by the way, why don't you ask the seller of this rifle for a pic of the very thing he "just forgot to disclose" before trying to take someones money for it.
    A gunsmith you happen to know, reckons he could fix it to the same structural integrity as new, but it would always be visible and would always reduce the rifles value and it would cost about $150 to fix.

And if you really want to weigh in and blow smoke at me, wanna paint a line on the ground and step up to it? I think you should shut the fuck up.
    Frosty likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon6555 View Post
    Jonathan,

Was going into the AO in Monday morning to correct the paperwork, but there has now been a change of perspective, I feel I have to pass on the rifle. I will post on the for sale thread that you ran for this rifle, in order to bump it back to the top.

Regards,
    Andy.

So a change of perspective is changing your mind after committing to a purchase and not even having the decency to be straight up about it . Don't see what it's got to do with Karma, I think you'll find karma a bit further down the track from here.
    I dare you to show what you chose not to disclose before looking to take money for it. I'll bet you don't. And I'll bet you would have become deaf when I got the rifle, and wanted to give it back within four minutes of having it.

Need some popcorn for this one

I Will add my 2 cents re stug stocks. When Stu is honest from the beginning on how long it will take you cannot turn around and say he keeping u swinging, especially when the time frame came forward from original timeframe.

As for the dig about him being a teacher and a stockmaker just shows everyone your sour attitude.

Dont like the wait then dont go on the list simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"