Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Nathan F
  • 2 Post By sako75
  • 2 Post By Nathan F
  • 2 Post By Nathan F
  • 2 Post By Nathan F

Thread: Tikka T3 7mm08

Tikka T3 7mm08

Any interest in this rifle? Now before the jokes start im only considering selling it because I brought the sako 75 on here in the same calibre.
    This T3 has not been owned by some latte sipping faggot from Auckland. Its been well used, abused and slayed a lot of game ( honest description )

The rifle and optilock rings are for sale only. Bipod , Scope and Supressor are NOT included. It comes with thread cap and the barrel has not been shortened at all.
    7mmsaum did the load development and work on it many moons ago. The trigger has been lightened right down and the action bedded. The magazine is a standard 3 shot mag.I can supply all load data and drop charts.
    This rifle shoots. Again for confirmation check with 7mmsaum

Happy to supply all load data with it. Ive run 140gn nosler BT's in it and its smacked all manner of game over - dead

Now its been well cared for with Boretech and Ezeox gun oil. Don't ask me about round counts its a workhorse. Again it shoots . Oh it has a limbsaver fitted.
    The exterior has scratch's as it is a hunting rifle not a safe queen. On the proviso this sako shoots this needs to go. Open to all reasonable offers .

Any questions please ask.
    veitnamcam and Bryan like this.

Does it come with the remote?
    You might want to photo it in a lounge area away from a workbench and drop the animal pics then the Latte sippers will be beating down your door

Nice choice for the replacement

by the way, Doc are asking for their sign back
    Scouser and Jmar100 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    Does it come with the remote?
    You might want to photo it in a lounge area away from a workbench and drop the animal pics then the Latte sippers will be beating down your door

Nice choice for the replacement

by the way, Doc are asking for their sign back
    The remote could be negotiated for but no DOC can not have their sign back. Yes I'm still twisted about the ngaawapurua swing bridge removal.
    sako75 and Scouser like this.

Sold thanks
    7mmsaum and sako75 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan F View Post
    Any interest in this rifle? Now before the jokes start im only considering selling it because I brought the sako 75 on here in the same calibre.
    This T3 has not been owned by some latte sipping faggot from Auckland. Its been well used, abused and slayed a lot of game ( honest description )

The rifle and optilock rings are for sale only. Bipod , Scope and Supressor are NOT included. It comes with thread cap and the barrel has not been shortened at all.
    7mmsaum did the load development and work on it many moons ago. The trigger has been lightened right down and the action bedded. The magazine is a standard 3 shot mag.I can supply all load data and drop charts.
    This rifle shoots. Again for confirmation check with 7mmsaum

Happy to supply all load data with it. Ive run 140gn nosler BT's in it and its smacked all manner of game over - dead

Now its been well cared for with Boretech and Ezeox gun oil. Don't ask me about round counts its a workhorse. Again it shoots . Oh it has a limbsaver fitted.
    The exterior has scratch's as it is a hunting rifle not a safe queen. On the proviso this sako shoots this needs to go. Open to all reasonable offers .

Any questions please ask.
    Who is the faggot here? Hunting in a blue shirt with racing stripe! HA HA HA
    nice rifle but!

Yeah probably not the best description !

But the shirts actually fantastic to walk in. Breathable and visible.
    nor-west and mayfly like this.

You shouldn't give aucklanders a hard time Nathan, some can be very nice....

Quote Originally Posted by sakokid View Post
    You shouldn't give aucklanders a hard time Nathan, some can be very nice....
    I know. Taking the piss. I've done two stints working up there. Not conducive to good hunting unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan F View Post
    I know. Taking the piss. I've done two stints working up there. Not conducive to good hunting unfortunately.
    Yep,I'm suffering here big time,miss them hills!