Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 7mmsaum

Thread: Tikka t3 lite 270

Tikka t3 lite 270

Hi all,
    Selling my tikka t3 270. The gun comes with a 3-9x40 Burris fulfield 2 scope and waitaki engineering suppressor. And a Boyd's feather weight thumb hole stock(fitted) will also come with the orginal tikka stock.The only reason I am selling this rifle is because I have decided to move to a light weight rifle.

Is a very accurate rifle as you'd expect from a tikka. With the addition of the thumb hole stock and the suppressor it is extremely comfortable to shoot with and the both of them combined reduces felt recoil. The suppressor is extremely quiet and significantly reduces the recoil and makes it a dream to shoot. I can send videos of the sound comparison with and without the suppressor upon request. The stock has a few small chips out of the finish but these are purely cosmetic and don't affect the rifle. I think it's could be possible to put a finish product in these chips and fill them in like new but didnt bother as they didn't affect me. The scope is in about 6/10 condition, there is a handful of scratches and grazing on the scope from it sliding on rocks. The little rubber eye piece has also fallen off somewhere along the line.These are also purely cosmetic as the glass is in excellent condition, really rated this scope while I used it. The only reason I haven't rated the condition higher than 6/10 is because of the scratches only. The suppressor I have only owned for about 1 year and a half, it is about a 8/10 condition is an extremely nice suppressor but was a bit on the weight side for me. The reason I have rated the condition as 8/10 is also for cosmetic reasons as I didn't have a suppressor cover and the suppressor had a bit of the paint rubbed off being carried in the scabbard on my pack. Sling is not included in sale

$2000 is what I would want for it but I may be open to a near offer. Will be putting it up on trade me at the end of the week if nobody wants it on here. Any question or anything are welcome
    Cheers!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  189.7 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  204.6 KB

Views: 241
Size:  204.6 KB

Views: 235
Size:  219.7 KB

Views: 248
Size:  203.0 KB

Views: 239
Size:  189.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Open to any offers anyone has, try your luck
    Also if it sweetens the deal would be interested in swaps rifle related, pm me!
    Cheers

Caretaker
    Have you considered.........

Shorten this .270 barrel to 20 inch

Fit a DPT suppressor

Slip the original stock back on

Feed it with 140g ballistic tips and lots of 2213sc

Be a machine then
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Cheers for you reply,
    Haven't thought of shortening it but was planning on selling to get funds to actually buy another tikka and put a carbon fiber stock and dpt suppressor then fit another scope. It worked out cheaper for me this way if I could sell the rifle
    Cheers!

Going on trade me tonight. I'll put it on here now that I'll take $1800 for it
    Cheers