Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Tikka t3x 308, Ranger Tac-12, Drum magazine for saiga/ranger 12,357 Mag and 308 ammo.

Selling Tikka t3x lite stainless in .308 with a 22.4 inch barrel comes with standard factory 1" rings,2 magazines(3 round tikka magazine and a 5 round tikka magazine), a cheap gun city rifle bag and a cheap gun city sling. Great shooter as you would expect from a Tikka, has fired roughly 450 and is blemish free(only ever used at the rifle range). Selling as I never really did get around to doing any hunting, and whilst I enjoy shooting the Tikka, I need some cash.
    $1100 pickup from South Dunedin area, though I would be willing to drop it off anywhere within 30mins drive if that makes things easier.

Selling Ranger Tac-12 12gauge A-cat shotgun with side mounted rail(and a spare side rail)with 7 round magazine. Both rails are cheap are cheap chinese knockoffs but the pictured rail mounted to the shotgun is very sturdy and holds zero well. Fired roughly 100-120rounds. Comes with useless manual.
    Very finicky with which shells it will cycle reliably, short shell husk length is best, any shells with particularly long husk lengths get jammed on the feed ramp.
    Didn't reliably feed with the two types of shells I normally use , RIO 00 buck and guncity #7, roughly one in seven shells wouldn't extract reliably despite using different gas settings.
    Frankly it is a poor version of a Saiga 12 with the usual ranger quality,and I much prefer my mossberg 930 SPX.
    Still has front sight though it is practically useless(just a small bead).
    Bought for $1199 from guncity.

Selling for $475 pickup from South Dunedin area,though I would be willing to drop it off anywhere within 30mins drive if that makes things easier.

Next up is the 20 round Promag drum, build quality seems good except the rear panel is cheap plastic(wouldn't want to drop it on a rock).
    Does not come with a manual(Thanks guncity).
    Selling as I am selling my ranger 12 and I have no more use for it.
    Bought for $999 from Guncity(ouch)

Selling for $480 pickup from South Dunedin area or $480+shipping for shipped, though I would be willing to drop it off anywhere within 30mins drive if that makes things easier.

Also selling 870 rounds of Freedom Munitions 357 Mag 158gr FP.
    Good rounds but they are factory reloads so the brass is a bit worn and not so pretty, but shot reliably in my uberti 357 lever gun.
    Selling because I sold my lever gun and no longer have need of the ammo.
    Bought from ammodirect.co.nz for $719(I think)for 1000 rounds(71.9c per round)
    https://ammodirect.co.nz/online-shop...dom-munitions/

Selling the 870 rounds for $400 pickup from South Dunedin area, though I would be willing to drop it off anywhere within 30mins drive if that makes things easier.

Also selling 60 rounds of PMC .308 FMJ, good ammo though no longer need it.
    $50 for the 60 round pickup from South Dunedin area.

Also selling 40 rounds federal .308 powershok Soft points. Good for hunting, no longer need them.
    $50 for the 40 rounds pickup from the South dunedin area.

Sorry if photo's are in wrong order.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

You spend $999 on a magazine?

Yeah Promag drum mag, not many around so the price is always jacked up big time, was planning to use it for 3-gun comp but the ranger 12 I bought proved unreliable, so it's up for sale.
    Still for sale at guncity for same price. https://www.guncity.com/pro-mag-saig...-rounds-316563
    A sucker is born every minute I guess.

Just realized I won't be needing my 30 cal boresnake anymore, so whoever buys the Tikka will also receive a free(used, but serviceable)low quality boresnake, what a bargain eh?

Just an update the 40 rounds federal .308 powershok Soft points are sold. The PMC is still up for grabs.

Final update, dropping the tikka down to $1000, tomorrow each item will be going up on trademe, so last chance really.

Matzka07
    Good luck trying to sell the drum on tardme

Quote Originally Posted by matzka07 View Post
    Good luck trying to sell the drum on tardme
    Tardme...no kidding, drum mag auction was immediately pulled from the website. Pain in the arse. Looks like it will only get sold through here.