Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree335Likes

Thread: Trade Me good deals thread

Only reason it went on the watchlist is because I thought it came with scope...

I did write a smart reply in the questions but good old trade me thought my firearms licence number was wrong today
    mcche171 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcche171 View Post
    I have been tempted to comment on the auction and give him grief. when he first listed the rifle he called it a Swarovski tikka t3x, but then said rifle only, and got shitty with people when they asked the question. People like that fuck me off. It is a $1500 rifle. I hope he gets stuck with it
    It WAS a $1500 rifle, now it's second hand, makes it a $1000 rifle now

This whole threads bumming out right about now. All my annual bills come in at the same time when I'm working the least hours and I shouldn't take advantage of all the amazing deals going.
    Maca49 likes this.

Dont worry steve i'll be putting a tikka on TM soon it will be another amazing deal at $1500. just like house prices sum idiot will buy it but it will come with the t3 cardboard board box
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Has it trickled down the line to the original scumbag that stole it? Obviously a 23 yr old female has little interest in a scope like this? Must be more going on? This is a little like a good session of Chlorination Street
    Chlorination street is the sanitised version.

Quote Originally Posted by PerazziSC3 View Post
    I did write a smart reply in the questions but good old trade me thought my firearms licence number was wrong today
    Just on that note - I had the same issue yesterday when attempting to ask a firearm-related question so I called TM. I was told that about 2 or 3 months ago TM made some changes and your TM profile name must match your FAL name. Now I know that sounds obvious however there are many reasons why this might not be the case... for example if your full name is "Robert" but everyone calls you "Bob". When I opened my TM account several years ago I used the shortened version of my name and asking questions on firearms for sale has never been an issue... but thanks to HDA and the multitudes of others who conspire to make my lifestyle choices difficult to enjoy, the new TM rules require you to ensure your profile name matches that on your FAL.

A quick online profile amendment cured the problem and I'm now good to go. But don't call me by my full name... only 2 people call me that... my best mate and my mother... and usually only when I'm in trouble!
    Tikka7mm08 and akaroa1 like this.

What would you pay for a 7month old T3X CTR 6.5cm (150rds shot) with 20MOA rail in a new Southfort labs carbon Signature Series stock?

$1300 for the action and $1000 for the stock? Does that sound right? Also has Atlas bottom metal and a steel AICS 10rd mag.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=1516292526
    Last edited by omegaspeedy; 13-01-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    Dont worry steve i'll be putting a tikka on TM soon it will be another amazing deal at $1500. just like house prices sum idiot will buy it but it will come with the t3 cardboard board box
    Cheap at half the price, They aint making T3's anymore. Makes them collectable like SKS's

Update:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    jakewire, gadgetman, R93 and 4 others like this.

Ok so can you tell us?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Unpacked just now on the kitchen table. He claimed received it attached to another parcel and the courier and store with his parcel didn't want to know...went overseas and forgot about...cleaning house now to shift and decided to sell. Bloody unlucky he couldn't get hold of me with my business card still stuck to the side of the box! Wants me to complete TM refund form...
    gadgetman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka7mm08 View Post
    Update:

Every picture needs the story to go with it??
    I work so that I can live, not live so that I can work.

Unpacked just now on the kitchen table. He claimed received it attached to another parcel and the courier and store with his parcel didn't want to know...went overseas and forgot about...cleaning house now to shift and decided to sell. Bloody unlucky he couldn't get hold of me with my business card still stuck to the side of the box! Wants me to complete TM refund form...
    Is that the dude selling it, or the dude he claimed to be selling on behalf of? Something smells worse than hunting socks.....
    Fawls likes this.

Gotta love a double post...
    Tikka7mm08 likes this.

One assumes ami will appreciate there scope back?

Tikka7mm08 likes this.