Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Trail Hunting/Security Camera LTL Acorn 5210MM (sends Email/MMS pictures)

In new condition in box with all the extras you need to get it going. Purchased for security but was not needed.

Info:
    Send still images by email and/or MMS. Requires Vodafone or 2Degrees SIM card/coverage (Telecom not supported), tested in NZ and instructions supplied for setup!

Looking for a camera that is simple to use and includes a manual you can understand, look no further! No glow (invisible) infrared lamp ensures your camera is invisible to both game and human.

You can deploy these camera units for up to 6mths, or extend further with an optional Solar Panel.

Protect/Monitor: Remote Logging Machinery, Building Sites, Home Security, Holiday Home, Storage Lockers, Farm Stock, Forestry Blocks and more..

Manufacturers Description:
    Ltl Acorn M Series (Model Ltl-5210MM) Trail Camera is the second generation of our Ltl-5210 scouting camera. Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service) battery box, the standard scouting camera can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user’s cell phone or email account.

Features:
    -12-Megapixel high-quality resolution
    -Infrared night vision LEDs for 65’ flash range
    -Cam + Video mode enables camera to take both pictures and video at every trigger event
    -Color pictures/videos in daytime and black/white pictures/videos at night
    -Built-in 2 ” LCD color display
    -Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
    -Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera’s response speed
    -Perform in the most extreme temperatures from to -22F158F
    -Compact size (5 x 3 x 2 inches). Well designed to deploy covertly
    -Impressively quick trigger time (0.8 seconds)
    -Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night
    -With Timer setting on, programmable to work only in specified period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature to meet your timetable
    -Serial Number setting enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos
    -Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
    -Lockable and password protected
    -Two MMS image size options: 640 x 480 or 320 x 240
    -Configuration of the camera is a snap by running the user-friendly software on the enclosed CD
    -Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: start with a standard scouting camera, and upgrade to the MMS model based on your needs
    -Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and/or email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market
    -Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low
    -Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field
    -External antenna gives user the option to add extended wire to boost the signal reception when the location has weak signal coverage
    -Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
    -Free Acorn Time Lapse Software by Scouting Assistant

Name:  20140429_142214_Richtone_HDR.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  143.7 KB

$310 posted

Ill take it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    If my work annoys me, I cull them

is these the cameras off deal extreme? does the MMS work well?

Going to PM you Rich. Not aware of deal extreme Freezer. I set it all up ready to use but never tested it but I believe it will function similarly to a cellphone. The MMS function seems to be more to give you a quick update of what's going on and then you can retrieve the camera to get the really high quality pictures/video.

Bump, still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich007 View Post
    Ill take it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Bump, still available.

????
    If my work annoys me, I cull them

That was due to no reply to my PM for a few days even though you had been online.
    Was just seeing who else was potentially interested. Cam is gone now.