Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tertle

Thread: Tramping stuff needed

Tramping stuff needed

hey team im finally looking to replace and upgrade some stuff that well lets say went west due to settling things

Im after a
    Whisperlite cooker, or similar, LOVED the whisperlite I had, so happy to get another one
    a sleeping mat, I know Vaude had one that was incredibly light with some type of loft in the baffles that was meant to be the bee's knees ( I like lite as my knees are not so good )
    even looking to replace my etrex, its an old one but when I replace it I will donate it to the board for the next person to get some use from it

any old kit that you may be interested in selling im happy to have a look at, will look at TM later but trust people from here!

Cheers
    www.allaboutenfields.co.nz dedicated to a great old rifle thatís still knocking them over!

Hay mate I have a whisper lite if you want make a offer. Also a Kathmandu air mat that you can have for free if you offer is good for the cooker

do you need boots?? Got an ex army bivy bag also
    Hamish
    027 5422 985
    www.hgd.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    Hay mate I have a whisper lite if you want make a offer. Also a Kathmandu air mat that you can have for free if you offer is good for the cooker
    Dale, thank you, to be honest pm me what you would like for the whisper, I'm more than happy to pay fair price, I take it the mat is a little less bulky than one of the ones you roll out and undo a plug and it slowly self inflates, well you blow it up a little more!
    www.allaboutenfields.co.nz dedicated to a great old rifle thatís still knocking them over!

Quote Originally Posted by HNTMAD View Post
    do you need boots?? Got an ex army bivy bag also
    I just bought a tent off munsey last week, thank you though, and I kept my boots, weren't her size
    outdoorlad and veitnamcam like this.