Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two 7s for sale

Two 7s for sale

HI guys I have two 7mm08s for sale. Not sure if my prices are right. Ill put them up here and then flick it on to Trademe if there are no takers.
    And Im sure you guys can let me know if they're too far off.

1st one is a BAR blued synthetic shorttrac. Pretty nice rifle, and a great thumper, with follow up shots for a bush stag in the roar. - with rings and a Nikko Stirling diamond crown 3-9. $1200 ono

2nd is a rem 700 Mountain rifle, laminate stainless, with a hardys V5 stealth suppressor, bedded by Mitch Maxberrry, rail, Leupold PWR 25mms, timney trigger (or factory if preffered).
    laminate stock has a couple of small marks from hunting. Be over 3k to replace, and its bloody nice to hunt with. $1800 ono

Browning wouldn't have fired 50 rounds, Remington maybe 100 rounds, Both shoot very well (under an inch at 100) with Superformance.

Selling so I can fund a L.R. project. I'd probably also swap for something I don't need or that I already have two of.

Pm me if you want a picture, I cant seem to put them up here too well.
    Full refund offered to unhappy purchaser if that winds up being the case.

No Interest/offers/swaps before they go to trade me