Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By Daggers_187
  • 2 Post By Steve338
  • 2 Post By Happy
  • 2 Post By Daggers_187
  • 5 Post By MassiveAttack

Thread: VX3 for sale

VX3 for sale

I have a VX3 4.5-1440 boone and crocket retical for sale. Is approx 7-8yrs old in great condition. No scratches on the lenses that I can see. Has had scope caps on for 90% of it's life. PM me your phone number and I can send photos through. Asking $700 only selling as I'm wanting to change scope. It's a 1inch tube I also have the leupold rings and bases which I could chuck in. It came off an A bolt.

Steve338, Freezer, Happy and 1 others like this.

Open to offers

I'll be eagerly awaiting deer243 to give this scope his valuation lol
    mikee and Daggers_187 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve338 View Post
    I'll be eagerly awaiting deer243 to give this scope his valuation lol
    Spilt me coffee then
    mikee and Daggers_187 like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

No dis respect but its overpriced and thats why no ones buying it. The scope you can buy for 749 brand new from a shop up north with the free cds, if your cds has been used then you can buy a brand new Vx3i 3.5-10-40 for 649 from the same store without the cds. If this is the older Vx3 model and not the new improved glass VX3i model its worth even less secondhand so the scope worth about 450ish tops without the free cds secondhand or 550- with and thats if its in top condation. just saying if you didnt know that shopping around you can buy good scopes a hell of a lot cheaper new from stores within NZ than what the rip off HnF tries to sell them for(899). Unforturely the Vx3 were around 1100 dollars but leupold has bought the price down with the new improved glass model Vx3i and retails alot less so selling a secondhand Vx3 you going to lose money,
    t
    Timmay and MassiveAttack like this.

Realise it's probably over priced which is why I'm open to offers. Didn't really know what a second hand scope is worth. Not sure where you got your prices from. HnF and sell gun city sell vx3i for $1199 and $1000 for older model.

Quote Originally Posted by 300wsm for life View Post
    Realise it's probably over priced which is why I'm open to offers. Didn't really know what a second hand scope is worth. Not sure where you got your prices from. HnF and sell gun city sell vx3i for $1199 and $1000 for older model.
    Stu at Taihape sports, give him a call.

Sharp prices!!!

Ejected
    It's worth what someone will pay for it and until someone buys it's it's worth is not established.

The other thread with the VX3i with the big scratch on it said open to offers as well but when I posted what I was willing to pay for it (half the H&F price, not the Taihape sports price) everyone acted shocked and a little insulted.

As with everything second hand I think most things (scopes included) are worth 50% new price, maybe a bit closer to 75% if it's in perfect condition, still has a valid warranty and is a current model. It's a buyers market for scopes at the moment.

For the record I am in the market for a VX3\VX3i with CDS in either 3.5x10 or 4.5x14. Price sensitive buyer...

Sold