Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By TianBotha
  • 2 Post By StrikerNZ
  • 5 Post By Ryan_Songhurst

Thread: Want to borrow some binos

Want to borrow some binos

Hey guys. Super long shot I know, but is there anyone in the timaru or Dunedin areas that I could borrow a pair of binoculars for a few days the week after Easter? I'm heading out with my brother on the 24th for some tops hunting and he doesn't have a pair. Two eyes are far better than one and will let us cover heaps more ground. Not asking to borrow your flash ones, just if you have a spare pair lying around. Ideally 10x42. They will spend the trip packed away apart from when we are sitting and glassing, and yes if we break them we bought them. Can make payment in beer Let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree!

Quote Originally Posted by CamFlatt View Post
    Hey guys. Super long shot I know, but is there anyone in the timaru or Dunedin areas that I could borrow a pair of binoculars for a few days the week after Easter? I'm heading out with my brother on the 24th for some tops hunting and he doesn't have a pair. Two eyes are far better than one and will let us cover heaps more ground. Not asking to borrow your flash ones, just if you have a spare pair lying around. Ideally 10x42. They will spend the trip packed away apart from when we are sitting and glassing, and yes if we break them we bought them. Can make payment in beer Let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree!
    Damn if you were around Christchurch you could have borrowed mine man, do you come this way at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CamFlatt likes this.

If you'll be heading through Fairlie to wherever you're hunting and haven't sorted anything by then, let me know and I can probably sort something for you.
    Pete_D and CamFlatt like this.

I will be passing through Timaru next week. You can borrow my ELs if you want but they stay with my bino bivvy (you can borrow that too) and you lose em you bought em
    erniec, Micky Duck, keneff and 2 others like this.
    #27GANG

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    I will be passing through Timaru next week. You can borrow my ELs if you want but they stay with my bino bivvy (you can borrow that too) and you lose em you bought em
    That's really tempting man, would love to try them just to see how much better they are haha, I already have a mortgage though!

Quote Originally Posted by TianBotha View Post
    Damn if you were around Christchurch you could have borrowed mine man, do you come this way at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate but sadly won't be heading up there for a fair while

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerNZ View Post
    If you'll be heading through Fairlie to wherever you're hunting and haven't sorted anything by then, let me know and I can probably sort something for you.
    Thanks mate will definitely keep that in mind. I'm heading up ashburton lakes way so not exactly past fairlie, but could possibly make a trio to you earlier

Thanks for your offers guys, have found a pair locally