Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Knives Africa


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Wanted bergara 308 singleshot.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    84

    Wanted bergara 308 singleshot.

    As per title Iím after one with a 1:8 twist.
    Thanks in advance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GSP HUNTER likes this.

  2. #2
    Member dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    720

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,628
    Name:  C6DA20D8-578B-4460-800B-E0267FBFF60E.jpeg
Views: 150
Size:  1.36 MB

    Name:  6A2FF5B2-CBD0-4F56-B616-BEB34D40DD03.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  1.21 MB

    Name:  6DC70433-EE3C-4850-898B-6B5A962ACCEA.jpeg
Views: 150
Size:  662.2 KB

    Name:  602AA7BF-6A3D-4664-9857-0497B213FEFA.jpeg
Views: 157
Size:  2.30 MB

    Brand new takedown, contact @greghud here or via his cellphone or me to arrange the correct police paperwork or pick up...

    Cheeers

    Mac

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by PERRISCICABA View Post
    Attachment 91032

    Attachment 91033

    Attachment 91034

    Attachment 91035

    Brand new takedown, contact @greghud here or via his cellphone or me to arrange the correct police paperwork or pick up...

    Cheeers

    Mac
    You donít have one in s/s at all do you?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    You donít have one in s/s at all do you?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    W

    No sorry, the last SS we had was a 45-70 and gone 2-3 weeks ago... ďMaybeĒ be able to find one, but in a while though, next shipment to arrive middle to end August and not guarantee...
    Manu likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stewart island / canterbury
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    I've had one play with it but haven't don't think I'll be selling this week...
    dannyb likes this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by PERRISCICABA View Post
    W

    No sorry, the last SS we had was a 45-70 and gone 2-3 weeks ago... ďMaybeĒ be able to find one, but in a while though, next shipment to arrive middle to end August and not guarantee...
    Keep me posted please. Very keen on owning one in s/s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

  8. #8
    Member dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    720
    @223nut if your ever selling it I'd like the first option to buy it back please

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    I've had one play with it but haven't don't think I'll be selling this week...
    Let me know if you want to sell 223nut. Iím passing through your area on Wednesday on way to twizel for another month lag.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    @223nut if your ever selling it I'd like the first option to buy it back please
    Was this. 1:8 twist dannyb?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Was this. 1:8 twist dannyb?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't remember tbh but it shot 150g whitetails pretty damn well

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stewart island / canterbury
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Was this. 1:8 twist dannyb?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would have to go check.... +1 for the 150 gr once I got the scope mount sorted
    dannyb likes this.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    As per title I’m after one with a 1:8 twist.
    Thanks in advance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Manu. If you are prepared to pay the $999 in the 3rd post then you should be able to get one in any gun shop. That is the rrp of the new stainless model. Certainly H+F in nelson have one in stock for that price (I've been eying it up). They are listed in their latest catalogue if you have that. If you are not worried about the take down ability there is a cheap one going on trademe at the mo. Just search begara.
    Manu likes this.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirahillbilly View Post
    Hi Manu. If you are prepared to pay the $999 in the 3rd post then you should be able to get one in any gun shop. That is the rrp of the new stainless model. Certainly H+F in nelson have one in stock for that price (I've been eying it up). They are listed in their latest catalogue if you have that. If you are not worried about the take down ability there is a cheap one going on trademe at the mo. Just search begara.
    Thanks Hirahillbilly I have seen the one on trademe but unsure of the twist rate. I want to be able to lob heavy sub Sonics with this rifle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    19,550
    Hey Manu, give Hamils Tauranga a call, they have a couple in there. Sorry unsure of cal
    Manu likes this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. A singleshot.22 to fit the boy
    By ROKTOY in forum Projects and Home Builds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-06-2018, 06:19 PM
  2. WTB: WTB - Bergara .45-70
    By Jit in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-04-2018, 08:16 PM
  3. Bergara B 14 BMP
    By BRADS in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2018, 12:53 PM
  4. FS: Bergara CVA - 44 Mag
    By Kimber in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 08:41 PM
  5. Baikal 7.62x39 singleshot for sale, with ammo $225.
    By oneipete in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-03-2014, 09:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!