Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Wanted Stoeger 3000 12g

  1. #1
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101

    Question Wanted Stoeger 3000 12g

    Looks like I accidentally sold my shotgun too (long story but loaned it to a mate and damaged beyond economic repair)
    Was thinking about replacing it with a Stoeger 3000 12g semi.
    Anyone selling one in the Canterbury area ?

  2. #2
    If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mighty Manawatu
    Posts
    2,791
    I’ve got a Benelli Vinci if you’re interested.

    I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    6,490
    fabarm is the way to go. soft recoil and handles any load you put in it

  4. #4
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101
    Specifically wanting inertia 12g on a pretty tight budget (I know can't have cake and eat it too but needs musts)

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    6,490
    probably get a beretta 1200 or 1201 for 800-1000 2nd hand. far better quality than a stoger but brutal on the shoulder after 200+ rounds
    dannyb likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    kaiapoi
    Posts
    2,421
    @kotuku had a stoeger 2000 for sale a little while ago

    https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....ssorted-46632/

  7. #7
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    @kotuku had a stoeger 2000 for sale a little while ago

    https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....ssorted-46632/
    He's a mate of mine too, but the price would need to come down considerably as a new 3000 is only $899 which is what he was asking for the 2000
    csmiffy likes this.

  8. #8
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101
    Bump.....still looking

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    spreydon christcurch.
    Posts
    4,329
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    Bump.....still looking
    PM me ASAP-Ill talk to vendor.
    this gun is in immaculate condition.Typhoon bought the molot -the smile on his dial when he inspected it was wider than the mouth of the bloody rakaia river.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    spreydon christcurch.
    Posts
    4,329
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    He's a mate of mine too, but the price would need to come down considerably as a new 3000 is only $899 which is what he was asking for the 2000
    to correct you on that danny -I subsequently after a discussion with the vendor reduces all prices by 20%of quoted prices ie $720.00.the veper sale was ONO of the discount which im not going to divulge.
    i have the gun,its immaculate and as long as price is fair all would walk away happy.

  11. #11
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    to correct you on that danny -I subsequently after a discussion with the vendor reduces all prices by 20%of quoted prices ie $720.00.the veper sale was ONO of the discount which im not going to divulge.
    i have the gun,its immaculate and as long as price is fair all would walk away happy.
    Hey wasn't having a go mate, I'd really prefer a 3000 so unless your mate was giving it away I'd probably be wasting his time, just seen one listed on the yellow site in Greymouth for $250 buy now. That would be my top dollar for a 2000. I'm prepared to pay substantially more for a 3000 or similar

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    spreydon christcurch.
    Posts
    4,329
    fine go for your life buyers market ,. Id be thinking bloody seriously though! could be the most expensive door stop or tomato stake youve ever purchased.
    my product i standby -its also been professionally fitted with extenda choke,and the maintainence is at a level which would bring a tear to a mclaren F1owners eye 99.999perfection!
    dannyb likes this.

  13. #13
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101
    I'm sure it's a really well looked after gun in great condition, no doubt about that. Just not what I'm after so not willing to throw $$$$ at it.
    FYI I'm not buying the one on the yellow site either.
    Thanks for the offer though

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    spreydon christcurch.
    Posts
    4,329
    no probs my end though if i was to provide a retrospective comment

    just check how bloody reliable your mates are -a shotty is a vert hard individual Ive got 4 none above$.5k individually ,but all still serve me well through meticulous maintainence and a life long habit of being very fucking careful who operates My machinery.all my shooting crew adhere to extremely high standards -abusing someones firearm =instant excommunication!
    if as your OP stated this friend has buggered it beyond all recognition,Id be very wary when next he comes cap in hand looking to borrow.
    its a bloody blunt but expensive lesson to learn.
    PS-Iwant a holland&holland SXS cased with all the accesories-itds only $49,995.00.My mrs wont play ball -chocolates&wine gotWHADDDDYAWANT????" no use trying to extand mortgage -just got a brand new home. any advice????

  15. #15
    Hunter gatherer dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Oxford, North Canterbury
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    no probs my end though if i was to provide a retrospective comment

    just check how bloody reliable your mates are -a shotty is a vert hard individual Ive got 4 none above$.5k individually ,but all still serve me well through meticulous maintainence and a life long habit of being very fucking careful who operates My machinery.all my shooting crew adhere to extremely high standards -abusing someones firearm =instant excommunication!
    if as your OP stated this friend has buggered it beyond all recognition,Id be very wary when next he comes cap in hand looking to borrow.
    its a bloody blunt but expensive lesson to learn.
    PS-Iwant a holland&holland SXS cased with all the accesories-itds only $49,995.00.My mrs wont play ball -chocolates&wine gotWHADDDDYAWANT????" no use trying to extand mortgage -just got a brand new home. any advice????
    It was a genuine accident wasn't being careless and he was straight up about it and has paid me more than I bought it for (he insisted) he's a good mate and I'd trust him again anytime.
    Sometimes shit happens.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: FN MAUSER 250 SAVAGE { 250-3000}
    By tetawa in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 03:11 PM
  2. 2nd hand benelli m2 vs new stoeger 3000
    By marky123 in forum Shooting
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 06:58 PM
  3. Fin nor rampage 3000
    By smidey in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 12:41 AM
  4. 250-3000 savage
    By Kiwiman in forum Reloading and Ballistics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 08:44 PM
  5. 250-3000 savage
    By Kiwiman in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 10:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!