Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: Wanting to buy some hunting gear

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Call me cynical, but as seems the norm on here. People get what they can for nothing ( be that receiving free shit or selling their stuff for nothing ) & then just disappear.

Atleast the little prick could PM people that sent stuff & said a thank you
    @Philipo - can I have your Swaro 8x32's for free? I promise I'll stick around to send you photos of them getting used.
    Philipo, tetawa, Pengy and 1 others like this.

I offered to take the young fella hunting some time ago but no reply

@Cody.a so you are not treefella

No that’s not me mate

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Call me cynical, but as seems the norm on here. People get what they can for nothing ( be that receiving free shit or selling their stuff for nothing ) & then just disappear.

Atleast the little prick could PM people that sent stuff & said a thank you
    Phil, I got a reply of thanks from young Dunedin Hunter. He also promised to post up on here and publicly thank everyone, but that several months ago.

bigbears You Tube links were visible 10 min ago and are both now "Unavailable"....
    Disappointing really.
    Philipo likes this.

Yeah he was very grateful and actually offered money in the private messages between him and myself. Would be cool to hear how he’s doing etc
    Pengy likes this.

WHY would you take down your videos @Cody.a you are a real wanker doing this to this forum. these are the same members that helped you get started on here and the other forum.then making up a new account as @treefella. Did your brother get any of the gear or do you just sell it on
    dannyb and Sako851 like this.

Oh wow now it’s getting good!

I got a reply from the young fella to say thanks and that the pack I sent arrived. I think calling him a prick is a bit rough. Life happens and he was at school. Would be good to have an update to see if he has managed to get out more but I don't mind.

Well if you must know yes he got all the gear and I still has it but has decided he wants to wait a bit before he hunts again as he had a scare and it put if right off I won’t go in to the specifics as that’s not anyone’s concern but I avoided it all long enough that I know look like the ass hole which I’ll take on the chin but as for blade I’m not pushing him into any thing hunting related until he choose to proceed as I think I’ll make things worse and from what Mum and him have told me he thanked everyone person who was kind enough to gift him stuff but I know for a fact he hasn’t sold it etc I shouldn’t of lied or avoided the subject but I have been through some family stuff in the last couple months myself and don’t know where my heads at in terms of dealing with loss so I tend to just keep to myself or lie to other which is obviously the worst thing to do cause you just make things worse so I’ll take all your insults and pms as I probably deserve them as for blade he hasn’t done anything wrong apart from maybe lack of communication

Quote Originally Posted by ROKTOY View Post
    How is young Blade @Dunedin hunter getting along now @Treefeller ?
    They must be real good mates them two, last online on the exact same day 1 minute apart, how bout that!

PS: did you guys know that the word gullible is the first word in the dictionary?
    Frodo, dannyb, Been Upto and 1 others like this.
    #30GANG....

I was reminded of Dunedin Hunter yesterday, as I was the recipient of a Forum good bugger generosity this weekend, well my boy was.
    The gesture reminded me of young Blade and how generous the guys on this forum were to him. Both Blade and his Brother (Cody/Treefeller) came across genuinely grateful and it was great to see this forum do what it does to help others out.
    No harm or malice was intended, I was genuinely interested to hear how he was getting on.
    Cody I am sorry to hear of the drama you and yours have been through, but I struggle to see why you needed to hide the fact you had two log ins on the forum. Good on you for owning up. Sounds to me you need to to chew on a good listeners ear for a while.
    tetawa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    They must be real good mates them two, last online on the exact same day 1 minute apart, how bout that!

PS: did you guys know that the word gullible is the first word in the dictionary?
    They are Brothers.