Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Coelacanth

Thread: Weirauch HW95 .177 Air Rifle

Weirauch HW95 .177 Air Rifle

Selling my HW95. These are a very highly rated and well reviewed German air rifle. Very accurate - and easy to shoot accurately.

Condition mechanically is 100%, cosmetically 90% - with some marks and slight dents in the stock, commensurate with use.

Does not come with open sights.

I bought this some years ago, tuned it and used it for a time. About five years ago I passed it to a friend to teach his youngster to shoot. It has had little use over that time.

The adjustable trigger is awesome - puts most of my powderburners to shame. No twanging or weird recoil, just a very refined firing cycle. With a scope fitted, headshots on sparrows out beyond 25m is no problem. Drops rabbits where they sit.

If you are looking for a premium quality, long lasting air rifle, look no further. If you want spurious claims of "1500 fps!!" and headaches, go and look at the rows upon rows of junk at most gunshops. The HW95 makes a great trainer for centrefire use when the weather is too shite for walks in the woods.

Asking $500 plus freight. PM me if interested.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Wherebouts you based, and is it rated FAC?

I'll take it either ways, will pm you when I get home, can't seem to do it on this thing!

Hi Petre. Yes FAC rated version. I am in Palmy. I have been pmd by another forum member but you are the first to say "Ill take it" so you have dibs mate.

Yep, definetly take it. Am using a pad type thingy at the moment so will pm you when I get home to get details off you, bank and rifle number for the form! Cheers

S P F