Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WR450f

WR450f

Thinking about selling my bike.

It is a 2008 WR450, with a genuine 19.9 hours on the clock!

I bought the bike as a run out model in March 2009 and put 15 hours on it before moving.
    Since not many people around here ride either I hav'nt put many hours on her.
    At present it is immaculate apart from the graphics peeling off (due to using to much silicone spray to keep it shiny). I have a new graphics kit sitting in the shed to put on. can either get it done before sale or let new owner do it not worried.
    Comments:
    *New Rear tyre - Michelin Cross AC10 120/90-18 (harded compound than S12, similar pattern)
    *New Front tyre - Michelin S12 XC 90/90-21 (Both new tyres yet to be fitted)
    *Original tyres on bike are 50% worn
    *One Industries Graphics Kit, from Ballards
    *YZ450f full pipe with Power Bomb, factory off a 2008 YZF. Hamilton Yamaha fitted it at purchase and re-jetted it.
    *Extra jets for carby
    *EziPull Clutch lever, from Ballards.
    *Brand new 'Twin Air' Air Filter
    *The rear shock was reconditioned at 20hours, due to a fault in assembly causing a slight oil leak.
    *The suspension is set up for a rider at 80kg in riding gear.
    *I have added an extra switch to handle bars to swap between two fuel maps. It is said one is standard WR and other is YZf, Im not convinced it is that dramatic
    *Standard Pro Taper bars
    *Wirtz Flexi brake lever
    *Acerbis hand guards
    *Theres bound to be more extras that I can't think of at present.

If anyones interested let me know. I will get some photos as soon as

I will put this on trademe at some stage, but still wondering if I should keep it (its taken me a month the have the guts to put it on here). But realistically I don't ride it enough and spend to much time and money on hunting and shooting now. (Damn forum)

Open to reasonable offers for it. Also If the bike sells I have a three bike 'ride on' trailer that may sell, made by Central Custom Engineering Alexandra.

Kyle

Hey here are some photos.if the Damn link will work.
    http://db.tt/z27qCGEH
    http://db.tt/hmErPvsc

If those work I'll add more.maybe easier from computer