Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By dogmatix

Thread: WTB A2 sight, bcg

  1. #1
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,442

    WTB A2 sight, bcg

    After an A2 front sight post if anyone has one floating about, and also a BCG (M16/AR15, either/or) - .223/5.56

    New, used, covered in beer and fluff, possessed by poltergeists, whatever.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    564
    .625 or .750? you know i have a import permit for one ill never use.

  3. #3
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    .625 or .750? you know i have a import permit for one ill never use.
    Ahhh yes I do remember that now, it's .625. Still after a BCG then.

  4. #4
    Member 300CALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    NZISTAN
    Posts
    3,688
    You need a new one with new pins and the drill/reamer. you-tube it

  5. #5
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,442
    Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    You need a new one with new pins and the drill/reamer. you-tube it
    I've got a used barrel with taper pins and all that, it's just someone has cut down the sight post to go under a handguard or something. I will drill and tap it and use it as an adjustable gas rig on something else (as I will with the new one, I'm a convert with several drills and all manner of tap and die sets hahaha)

  6. #6
    Member 300CALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    NZISTAN
    Posts
    3,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I've got a used barrel with taper pins and all that, it's just someone has cut down the sight post to go under a handguard or something. I will drill and tap it and use it as an adjustable gas rig on something else (as I will with the new one, I'm a convert with several drills and all manner of tap and die sets hahaha)
    awesome you are our official AR-Mechanic

  7. #7
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,442
    No no, his name starts with a C. But I'm willing to drill holes in your stuff for practise if you like

  8. #8
    Member dogmatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Gaul (Pukekohe)
    Posts
    3,947
    Building ARs is sooo addictive.

    Tommy, 300CALMAN and Glycerine like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    No no, his name starts with a C. But I'm willing to drill holes in your stuff for practice if you like
    LOL, I do what i can,

    brownells order ready to go, just wanting to hear back if they'll export the mags

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Acog sight
    By gunnie in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-07-2015, 06:22 PM
  2. Bushnell TRS-25 Red-Dot Sight
    By Sasquatch in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 08:35 AM
  3. Best red dot sight for ak47?
    By cj0819 in forum Shooting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 02:42 PM
  4. Red Dot Sight
    By nickelspinner in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-03-2014, 11:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!