Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

WTB AR 15 7 round Stoner SS mags

WTB AR 15 7 round Stoner SS Mags.
    Just need a couple of these.
    Not interested in any high capacity or plastics.
    Have a Stoner SS 7 round on loan and its been trouble free for 200 rounds so silly not to stick with what works.
    No issues with the DPMS 5 round that came with the rifle so would consider them also.

Can't help you mate but how's the recovery from your injuries. (Not forgotten. Organising a wallaby hunt I'm just time short to much other stuff on you know. How it goes)

Getting there thanks.
    Went into the Molesworth end of the St James for my first overnight hunt recently.
    Saw some reds ( too far from vehicle to bother ) and a couple of pigs ... but only took one rifle between two hunters.
    And wouldn't you know it that the nephew was miles away with the rifle when I saw the pigs from the hut door !!!!
    Planning to do a multi day hunt soon and fitness is getting there slowly.
    Im in the gym often and working light duties 2 days a week and working towards being able to work fully around mid January.
    To be fair ACC have been awesome so far with treatment, personal trainer, physio and occupational therapist etc

Left shoulder is good enough now to be able to use the 300 WSM... so all is good in the world.
    I have loved having the AR15 given to me by a nephew just before the accident .. you can't beat a stroll in the evening with the dog shooting hares to get hill fit.

That's. Good to hear your sure right about walking in the hills to get fit I jog a bit but hills still stuff me every time