Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: WTB: CZ ZKM45522FS

WTB: CZ ZKM45522FS

As per title, after a CZ full wood stock .22lr

Seems a bit drastic mate Missing 5 deer with the 6.5 is one thing but this......
    Maca49 likes this.

Would also consider the LUX version in 22lr

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Would also consider the LUX version in 22lr
    I have a CZ455 Varmint on an Evolution blue colour stock, I bought it on a "whin" after win my NZDA club shoot with my other cz455 varmint but on the normal stock... Damn me! Has a 3-12X50 illuminated reticle AO on it, has fired 80 rounds maximum...

Please pm me if interested.

Mac
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  55.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by PERRISCICABA View Post
    I have a CZ455 Varmint on an Evolution blue colour stock, I bought it on a "whin" after win my NZDA club shoot with my other cz455 varmint but on the normal stock... Damn me! Has a 3-12X50 illuminated reticle AO on it, has fired 80 rounds maximum...

Please pm me if interested.

Mac
    Attachment 38572
    CZ?! That has to be some kind of a crime.
    veitnamcam, Pointer and BRADS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    CZ?! That has to be some kind of a crime.
    Yes, CZ. I was planing a "tacticool" build but I "changed" my mind. Looking for a LR hunting or target rifle...
    Bad on me!

As per title, after a CZ full wood stock .22lr
    There is one on trade me at the moment but its a 17HMR. ammo is a bit dearer and he is asking a fair bit for it. But worth a peek. Or try reloaders supplies. Andy at shooters supplies could be worth trying. There are also Zastava FS rimfires about and they bought in a few 7.62x39s with the same stock too.

I love the FS look and feel. nearly bought a 6.5x55 CZ550 Full wood a few years back but the fellow never got back to me......

CZ KZM17FS | Trade Me

Have you actually seen first hand the zastava 7.62x39 full stock version @timattalon ? If so where?

@PERRISCICABA Thanks but I'm really after something classic/iron sights. @timattalon yeah I've seen that one. Ive owned an HMR before - with the price of ammo you might as well own a .223 with a can. If you are still after a Full Stock 6.5x55 CZ550 there is one at Taupo HnF for $1799 that me and @Pointer have lovingly caressed

I emailed the killwell and there are no FS .22lrs in the country
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

@PERRISCICABA Thanks but I'm really after something classic/iron sights. @timattalon yeah I've seen that one. Ive owned an HMR before - with the price of ammo you might as well own a .223 with a can. If you are still after a Full Stock 6.5x55 CZ550 there is one at Taupo HnF for $1799 that me and @Pointer have lovingly caressed

I emailed the killwell and there are no FS .22lrs in the country
    S F Marstons was the zastava agent, not kilwell. They will only deal with shops and not the general public. They did bring some in because they priced one up for me when I was looking. I went for CZ as I picked up a 2nd hand one for less. They did not bring many in though. Andy at Shooters supplies would be able to help with that as I now he deals with them.

As for the 6.5, unfortunately I blew my budget buying a convertible and a rifle not long ago and the missus is not happy. I could buy another one and she would be angrier, but I think it would be better for all concerned if I get her a little something nice next.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Have you actually seen first hand the zastava 7.62x39 full stock version @timattalon ? If so where?
    Not in the flesh, otherwise I would likely have bought it. In saying that I did get one priced and wound up with something else instead.

Another eprson worth trying would be G Chapman of Colonial ammunition co in Hawera. He imports all sorts of classic and unusual guns. He had a FS Anshutz there at one point too. I know that one has gone to a new home but he had other FS rifles at the time too.

It has been a while and the magazine I got the email from is an old one. PM me if you have trouble finding him in later magazines and I will see if I can find something more recent.

@timattalon cheers for your help. I've spoken to a local shop, there might be some LUX's hitting the country in the next few weeks

The "hunt" is over, just picked up this .22lr LUX, got it with plenty of ammo + bag etc for a steal - new.

Name:  img20150714_180653aa.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  242.4 KB
    Bryan, Spudattack and PERRISCICABA like this.