Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

WTB -- kids quad bike

Hi all, Was looking on tardme the other day for a birthday prezzie for my boy, Little 50cc non branded peice of shit quad bike out of Auckland.

Decided id buy it and when i went on next they were gone -- classified expired (retard me never saved it to a watch list so dont have the sellers info)

I recalled a thread on here where someone found them via a trade shop but they no longer stock them either !

Anyone know where to look for these things ... ? they are like $399 from this crowd in auckland, sure they cant be the only place to stock them ....

Ill chuck up a pic of the ones im talking about

Name:  298938168[1].jpg
Views: 193
Size:  72.1 KB

If they are the ones sold by Savebarn then stay away from them. I was warned off by a mechanic friend who was looking for his boy.

Thanks Barefoot, i honestly cant remember if it was savebarn ...

To be fair what i am looking at is a peice of shit, ^^ even from that picture it doesnt appear to be a quality peice of engineering. was more trying to avoid paying a grand plus to get him on it and then decide its not really his cuppa tea.

There are other options Other Warrior 70 ATV 2013 | Trade Me that seem to be ok

I know where you are coming from.
    12months ago I bought a secondhand better quality Chinese no name for my boy to test him on. He loved it, but it kept playing up, but it did confirm that it was worth spending the money of something better.
    So now I've bought a new one of these for him and know it will last him for a few years Other Aeon Mini Kolt 2005 | Trade Me

look atv the howsung(spelling) they are 100 cc but you can tighten the govner screw so he cant go fast to start my cousin got one for xmas when he was about 6 and had it till he was 15 when he got to big for it he sold it to his younger cousin and its still going strong reassembly cheep to

this one
    Hyosung.biz

Appreciate the input, To be fair id buy the one you put up there barefoot, just not keen to arrange transport from all the way down there to welly haha.

Ive emailed the other crowd to see what they can do on freight down to wellington, hopefully i can have something here by the 16th or i wont be too popular.

Although the alternative i found is twice the price i think it should last him a wee while longer,

Thanks for that, ill have a scout on tardme and see if i can find any, i had a Hyosoung GT250R for afew years, went bloody well and hardly broke anything on it. i can vouch for their reliability anyway

Quote Originally Posted by rambo-6mmrem View Post
    this one
    Hyosung.biz