Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By faregame
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: WTB rings 30mm

WTB rings 30mm

What’s out there before I buy new? After some good 30mm rings to mount on a rail or directly onto Rem 700 LA.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it goes Boom; I'm there faregame's Avatar
    I have a set of Medium ARMS #22 MKII rings in 30mm, they are QD (Return to Zero) for a picatinny rail

$200 (Retail $299)
    Slightly used, they are off my AR

Height: 1.150″ / 29.21mm
    Measured from the center of the optic to the base
    All Steel 30mm Ring, secured with A.R.M.S.® dovetail system to an extruded aluminum platform. A 1 inch insert is available to convert these rings to fit 1 inch tubes
    Ideal for swapping Scopes between rifles, or Night Vision to standard scopes without losing the Zero

ARMS Repeat Zero Guarantee
    Why the Repeat Zero Guarantee?

The spring loaded cammed lever pulls in a downward force when the lever is pushed inward which does not disturb the windage (azimuth) normally encountered with thumbnuts, bolts, wrenches, and/or ratchet knobs, which only secure the cross force direction and varying non-repeat tension. Because the Throw Levers pull down instead of across, it means positive controlled attachment not found on any other system. No threads to strip, no cross threading, ratchet wear, over-tightening, crushed or dented rails when using the A.R.M.S. spring loaded attachment. A.R.M.S. Throw Levers will also not freeze or absorb sand and mud, like threaded and ratchet designs.

The unique force of direction and constant repeat tensions guarantee on and off repeat-ability. The rings snap into the same locked zero aiming position securely each and every time, and once the laser/optic has been zeroed to a quality standard mil-spec dimension-ed dovetail rail which is secured to the same weapon. Easy on and off, no tools required, once the ring caps are secured: The spring loaded feature also acts like a shock absorber which provides a shock reducing barrier to sensitive optical/laser devices for extended service life and cost savings.

All A.R.M.S.® Throw Lever® made mounts are designed to fit certified Mil-Std. 1913 Rails, via pre-measured spring loaded tension. If one of our Throw Lever® mounts is too loose or too tight, the chances are you have an after market rail that is not dimensioned to the Mil-Std. dimensions.

An alternative to attaching to after market non-mil-spec rails is to use our line of self-locking thumbnut mounts (The MKII)
    Name:  22MedMK-II-600x600_600x.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  31.8 KB
    Hunter_killer likes this.

@faregame cheers mate, will keep you in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of these @Hunter_killer if you're keen?
    Hunter_killer likes this.

Sorted team. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk