Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mayfly

Thread: WTS Gecado/Diana air rifle

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    609

    WTS Gecado/Diana air rifle

    .177
    19.5" barrel
    7.7lbs
    Adjustable two stage trigger
    Manufactured 08/1983 in w Germany
    $ 300.-
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  141.4 KB

  2. #2
    ebf
    ebf is offline
    The gnome returns ! ebf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hutt Valley
    Posts
    5,246
    hmmm, suspicious....

    you weren't perhaps doing the rounds in Manurewa last night ?

    might have to ask @Timmay for some identification clues

    see here if this makes no sense at all...
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby
    Black rifles matter...

  3. #3
    Member Dead is better's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    855
    Nice springer man! That's quite a collectable one too. I have a weirauch hw35s that is similar at home. Good for backyard fun

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead is better View Post
    Nice springer man! That's quite a collectable one too. I have a weirauch hw35s that is similar at home. Good for backyard fun
    HA HA, yeah bro,that's exactly why I had it. Used to nail some rats in westmere behind the butchers with it.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    hmmm, suspicious....

    you weren't perhaps doing the rounds in Manurewa last night ?

    might have to ask @Timmay for some identification clues

    see here if this makes no sense at all...
    HA HA, yeah I see what you mean,except I'm 5'7 not 6'4 like that fulla pictured and nothing cheap about my air rifle!
    ebf likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,759
    Try also nzairgun.com it's where they all hang out.

  7. #7
    Member Savage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whangarei
    Posts
    2,746
    What model is it? I still have a Model 45 that I learnt to shoot with, bit rusty now but by far the nicest air rifle I've ever used.

    If the price was lower I'd be keen, got a son on the way so I'll need something to pass onto him.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    What model is it? I still have a Model 45 that I learnt to shoot with, bit rusty now but by far the nicest air rifle I've ever used.

    If the price was lower I'd be keen, got a son on the way so I'll need something to pass onto him.
    Sorry,should have mentioned,it is a 45 model,no rust what so ever though.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    609
    Bump

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Gecado 22lr extractor
    By peril 787b in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 21-07-2018, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 11:06 PM
  3. Bruce Rifle Club Service Rifle Competition 2013
    By fernleaf in forum Shooting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-10-2013, 07:38 PM
  4. Large rifle/small rifle case holder
    By R93 in forum Reloading and Ballistics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 09:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!